The Directorate of Education of Delhi plays a vital role in the educational development of the state. It lays the foundation from the elementary education itself. For providing the elementary education to all the children without discrimination of cast, creed religion etc. the Government of India has started Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). SSA is Government of India’s flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner, as mandated by 86th amendment to the Constitution of India making fee and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group.
With the recent notification from the Directorate of Education, Delhi a competitive recruitment examination will be conducted for selection of 1981 numbers of Subject Specific Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) on contract basis under SSA, in schools running under of Directorate of Education, Delhi for the year 2014-15.
The selected candidates will be posted in various schools under the Government of NCT of Delhi under contractual norms till 31-March-2015.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the selection norms are as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 09-June-2014
- Starting date for Online Registration: 13-June-2014 from 05:00 PM onwards
- Last date for Online Registration: 21-June-2014 till 05:00 PM
- Display of results on the website: 26-June-2014
Number of vacancies (district-wise): Total 1981 Posts
- East: 198 Posts (English-47, Maths-27, Hindi-39, Sanskrit-13, Natural Science-50, Science-21, Urdu-01)
- North-East: 321 Posts (English-66, Maths-63, Hindi-53, Sanskrit-28, Natural Science-66, Science-40, Urdu-05)
- North: 51 Posts (English-10, Maths-12, Hindi-10, Sanskrit-07, Natural Science-06, Science-05, Urdu-01)
- North-West-A: 270 Posts (English-46, Maths-47, Hindi-42, Sanskrit-39, Natural Science-51, Science-37, Urdu-08)
- North-West-B: 307 Posts (English-52, Maths-51, Hindi-59, Sanskrit-46, Natural Science-55, Science-41, Punjabi-02, Urdu-01)
- West-A: 28 Posts (English-06, Maths-05, Hindi-05, Sanskrit-03, Natural Science-05, Science-04)
- West-B: 249 Posts (English-42, Maths-54, Hindi-46, Sanskrit-32, Natural Science-47, Science-24, Punjabi-01, Urdu-03)
- South-West-A: 20 Posts (English-04, Maths-05, Hindi-04, Sanskrit-03, Natural Science-03, Science-01)
- South-West-B: 257 Posts (English-56, Maths-46, Hindi-46, Sanskrit-33, Natural Science-36, Science-40)
- South: 259 Posts (English-44, Maths-39, Hindi-53, Sanskrit-39, Natural Science-46, Science-36, Urdu-02)
- New Delhi: 05 Posts (English-02, Natural Science-01, Science-02)
- Central: 16 Posts (English-01, Maths-02, Hindi-02, Natural Science-02, Science-01, Urdu-08)
For details of vacancies for please refer to the website at http://www.edudel.nic.in/upload_2013_14/1110_11_dt_10062014.pdf
- The applicants selected as TGTs (under contractual norms) will be eligible to receive a consolidated salary @ of Rs. 27800 per month.
- No extra allowance will be admissible for these posts.
Period of Engagement:
- The applicants selected for these posts will be engaged purely on a contract basis till 31-Mar-2015.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have completed Graduation in the specific subject with B.Ed. to be eligible to apply.
- Only those who are qualified in Elementary Stage in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE will be considered for appointment of teachers for class VI- VIII in the schools of Delhi
- For details of subjection specifications, please refer to the detailed advertisement at http://www.edudel.nic.in/upload_2013_14/1110_11_dt_10062014.pdf
- The applicant should not have crossed 30 years (male) and 40 years (female) as on 01-July-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for the candidates who fall under reserved categories as demarcated by the GNCT of Delhi.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a check of marks obtained with special weightage to the years of teaching experience as per the discretion of Directorate of Education under the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- This selection will be done strictly on a Merit Ranking basis.
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility credential can apply ONLINE through the web portal of Directorate of Education at http://www.edudel.nic.in/
- The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines as available at http://www.edudel.nic.in/upload_2013_14/1110_11_dt_10062014.pdf before submission of Online Application form
- The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
- The candidates have to upload their recent photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
- The candidates should save the hardcopies of the application for future reference
- The Sl. No of application and the Token number should be kept in safe custody by the applicants.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>