Directorate of Education, Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Teacher Grade-I, and Assistant Teacher Grade-I in the Administration of Daman & Diu.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25-September-2014
- Last date for receipt of applications: Within 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement
Details of Vacancies:
1) Teacher Grade-I (Group-B Non Gazetted): 35 Posts (Unreserved-17, OBC-09, ST-03, SC-05, PH-01)
2) Assistant Teacher Grade-I (Group-B Non Gazetted): 77 Posts (Unreserved-37, OBC-19, ST-07, SC-12, PH-02)
- Social Science-08
- Science & Technology-13
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed maximum age of 30 years.
- For Teacher Grade-I Posts: M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. in relevant subject with Bachelor of Education from recognized university in respective stream and have proficiency in the medium of Institutions.
- For Assistant Teacher Grade-I Posts: BA/B.Sc./B.Com. in relevant subject with Bachelor of Education from recognized university and have proficiency in the medium of Institutions.
- For Teacher Grade-I Posts: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
- For Assistant Teacher Grade-I Posts: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application along with self attested copies of required certificate to the
Office of Dy. Director (Education), Directorate of Education, Near Jetty, Nani Daman, Daman (UT), Pin – 396210
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, checklist of documents to be attached with application, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Directorate of Education, Daman here
For Assistant Teacher Grade-I: http://daman.nic.in/jobs/2014/Director-of-Education/Assistant-Teacher-863-25-09-2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>