Health department of Haryana has been working constantly with an aim of improving quality of life by providing good health services and improve productivity.
Name of Post:
Health department of Haryana has invited the eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officers in Haryana civil medical service in Group B.
Nature of The Post:
Candidates will be posted in various health institutions of Haryana after selection.
Total Number of Vacancies:
A total number of 168 posts have been offered by government of Haryana.
Last date for receipt of duly filled applications: 09-11-2012
Date for display of roll numbers on website: 10-11-2012
Date of commencement of interviews: 15-11-2012
- Candidate should be a graduate of Medicine and Surgery from a recognised university or equivalent degree recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- He must be registered with Punjab or Haryana Medical Council.
- He must have sound knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit.
Candidate must be of minimum 22 years of age and maximum 40 years as on 01-10-2012. Upper age limit relaxation up to 45 years will be offered to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen category.
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 and other additional allowances regulated by the government.
Application Fee & How to:
Interested candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500 belonging to unreserved category and Rs. 250 for reserved category. There are two modes of payment available to the candidates:
- One can deposit the application fee at Haryana Government Treasury under the Head Treasury Major Head 0210, Sub Major Head 04, Minor Head 800 Sub Head 98 51 “0210-Medical and Public Health, 01-Urban Health Services, 800-Other Receipt (92)-Other Items”.
- Another method of submission is demand draft made in favour of Director General Health Services, Haryana Panchkula payable at Panchkula.
Selection of candidates will be considered on the basis of their performance in interview conducted by medical council.
Mode of Application:
Only offline mode of applications shall be entertained.
How to Apply:
Anyone can download application format from official website www.haryanahealth.nic.in. Send this duly filled form along with attested copies of documents in support of age, qualification and caste and passport size photo affixed with it. It should reach the authorities before 09-11-2012 with a cover of “Application for the post of Medical Officer” on address:
Health Services, Haryana,
Sector – 6, Panchkula – 134109.
Candidates can get detailed information from official advertisement here Department of Health, Haryana Recruitment 2012 For Medical Officers.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>