Delhi Police Upcoming Recruitment Jobs 2013 For Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio technician), Assistant Sub Inspector (shorthand reporter), Head constable, Constable (Bugler), Constable (Band Man) and Constable (Mounted) Vacancies…
Delhi Police has a long history through famed institute of Kotwal. Their major objective is to uphold the law fairly and firmly. Identify the crime and provide full justice to the general public. Must reflect their priority by the action they perform along with responding to well formed criticism with a willingness to change.
Application has been invited form Delhi Police for the post of Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio technician), Assistant Sub Inspector (shorthand reporter), Head constable, Constable (Bugler), Constable (Band Man) and Constable (Mounted).
Important Date: Last Date for submission of Applications: June 11, 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector (Computer): 01 Post
- Sub Inspector (Computer): 03 Posts
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Radio Technician): 41 Posts
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Shorthand Report (Hindi)): 02 Posts
- Head Constables (Store Clerk): 17 Posts
- Constables (Bugler)-Male: 10 Posts
- Constable (Band Man)-Male: 10 Posts
- Constables (Mounted)-Male: 11 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 95
Age Limit: As on January 01, 2013
- Inspector (Computer): Maximum 32 years
- Sub Inspector (Computer): 03 Posts
- Asst. Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician) & Head Constables (Store Clerk): Minimum 20 years and maximum 27 years
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Shorthand Report (Hindi)): Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Constables (Bugler)-Male, Constable (Band Man)-Male: Minimum 18 years and maximum 21 years
- Constables (Mounted)-Male: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
Pay Scale: Pay scale offered for the post of Inspector is Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 plus 4600 grade pay, for post of Sub inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio technician) is Rs. 9300 to Rs.34800 plus 4200 grade pay, for the post of Assistant sub Inspector (Short hand Reporter ) is Rs. 5200 to Rs.20200 plus 2800 grade pay, for the post of Head Constable is Rs-5200 to Rs.20200 plus 2400 grade pay and for the post of Constable (Bugler, Band Man and Mounted) is offered Rs. 5200 to Rs.202000 plus 2000 grade pay each respectively.
Application Fee & How to: Application fee is charged with Rs 100 (General candidates only) which is required to be sent in form of demand draft. This is required to be attached along with the form in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police lines, Delhi. Fee for SC/ST and ex-servicemen is exempted.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates are based on multiple test that include Physical Endurance & measurement, written exam, trade exam, computer formatting and typing test etc.
Mode of Application: Only offline mode of application form is acceptable.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with Demand/ Bank Draft / Banker’s cheque , photograph, photocopy of caste certificate/discharge certificate duly attested by serving Gazetted Officer to the Post Box No 8020, New Delhi-110033
For more information on this recruitment such as educational qualification and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Delhi Police, here http://delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment/VACANCY22042013.jpg
Special Note: To refer to any further information on selection process do visit official website of www.delhipolice.nic.in or www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in. We shall be updating you guys on further notification here only… Please Be in touch…