Delhi High Court Recruitment For 80 Vacancies Through Delhi Judicial Service Examination – 2014
In India, State/ UT level judiciary is functioning as an authority for provisioning law and justice to the people under the sovereign administration. The judges, who are the decision makes in this system, are mostly divided into two categories – i. Civil and ii. Criminal Judges. With such a streamlining of system the judiciary functions under the supreme command of the President of India in accordance with Indian Constitution.
With the recent announcement, the Delhi High Court has notified for direct recruitment of Judges in the Delhi Judicial Service. The UT Judiciary intends to recruit 80 numbers of Judges, through Delhi Judicial Service Examination – 2014.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
- Date of Notification: 22-Feb-2014
- Date of starting for purchase or Application Form: 24-Feb-2014 from 10:30 AM
- Last date for submission of completed application: 22-Mar-2014 till 4:00 PM
- Date of determining age: 01-Jan-2015
- Date of Main Examination: 01-June-2014
Name of the Position: Judge
Number of vacancies: 80 Posts
- Out of the total posts 55 posts are Unreserved, 17 Posts (15 backlog) are reserved for SC and 08 posts (01 backlog) are reserved for ST candidates.
- Out of these posts 02 posts (backlog) are reserved for Physically challenged persons.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B. Degree) from a recognized institute.
- The candidates must be practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- The candidates must have good character antecedents.
- The applicant should not have exceeded maximum age of 32 years as on 01-Jan-2015 to be eligible to apply.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms only for the natives of Andhra Pradesh
Pay scale Provisions:
- The applicants selected for these posts will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale applicable for Judges under Delhi Judicial Service Rules.
Mode of selection:
- There will be a Preliminary Screening followed by a Written Examination. The selected candidates will be appearing a Final Interview to be eligible for selection.
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Written Examination and Interview sessions.
- There will be negative marking (0.25 marks) for each wrong answer in the written examination.
- For SC/ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.100
- For all others: Rs.600
- The fees can be deposited through a Demand Draft / Pay Order in favor of The ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ and should be payable at New Delhi.
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through prescribed format of Application Form only.
- The application form can be obtained from the Filing Counter of Delhi High Court, or by sending (at his own risk) a self addressed envelope of 38 cm X 25 cm size with postage stamp of Rs.90 affixed on it along with the fee Demand Draft.
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at the website of Delhi High Court at http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/writereaddata/upload/Recruitments/OpenPositions/CurrentJobFile_SAZPV9DG.PDF , before filing the Application.
- The Application Form should be filled with exact and specific information
- The candidates should paste their recent passport size photo and put their signature on the Online Application form
- Incomplete and applications without application fees will be rejected and will not be considered
- The applications completed in all respect must reach the address mentioned below, by Speed Post/ Registered Post on or before the last date prescribed (22-Mar-2014 up to 4:00 PM)
- Address to send completed application form along with the Demand Draft:
The Joint Registrar (Vig.)
Delhi High Court, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi – 110 503
- For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of Delhi High Court at http://delhihighcourt.nic.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>