Delhi Development Authority Announces Opportunities For GATE-2013 Qualifiers
(Recruitment Opportunity for Assistant Executive Engineer in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering)
Delhi Development Authority one of the prime authority of Government of NCT of Delhi is inviting applications from young and dynamic professionals with Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical branches) to join its core team.
The details of the eligibility requirement are detailed as under:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)
Mode of Application: ONLINE only (No other modes of application will be accepted) through the website of DDA at www.dda.org.in/jobs/jobs.htm
- Commencement of online application for GATE-2013: 1st Sept’12
- Last date of online application for GATE 2013: 30th Sept’12
- GATE-2013 Online Examination: 20th Jan’13
- GATE-2013 Offline Examination: 20th Feb’13
- Date of starting of receipt of Application through Online mode: 24th Dec’12
- Final date for receipt of Application through Online mode: 14th Feb’13
Essential Eligibility Factors:
Age: The candidate must be within the age group of 21-30 years as on first of January 2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for privileged categories.
Academics: The candidates must possess Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or equivalent in respective Subjects (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized university in India
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates securing a successful position as Assistant Executive Engineers will be entitled to get remuneration in the Pay Band-3 with a scale pay of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400 along with other perks and allowances as applicable.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of the DDA at www.dda.org.in/jobs/jobs.htm
- The candidates are required to fill in all details exactly and accurately as per supporting documents
- The candidates need to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces as required on the application form
- The candidates are advised to keep true copies of the application form and fee receipt for future reference
- Any shortfall of information or wrong/ misleading information will be subject to cancellation of candidature
Mode Of Selection:
- The candidates need to qualify the upcoming GATE-2013 in respective branches in order to be eligible for these posts.
- Depending upon the number of applicants the Delhi Development Authority may ask for Written Examination/ Personal Interview/ Group Discussion.
- The final selection will be on the basis of merit and performance in the selection examinations as well as GATE-2013 scores.
- The candidates are advised to practice sanctity during the complete selection procedure
- The decision of the Authority will be final and binding for the candidates
- For details of the eligibility conditions candidates can refer to the Employment News publishing on 29th of September 2012 or can refer to the online portal of DDA at www.dda.org.in/jobs/jobs.htm
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>