Department of Atomic Energy was set up on 3rd August 1954 in Mumbai. The organisation is to look after the nuclear technology in India along with nuclear power generation and research. It works directly under the control of Prime Minster of India.
The vacancies are announced by the Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management in the Department of Atomic Energy. The vacancies are for the Technical Officer (Civil/ Electrical), Scientific Assistant (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Technician (Plumber/Carpenter/Mason/Electrical/Fitter) and Work Assistant.
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total number of vacancies entertained is 59.
Last date of the receipt of Application form is January 28, 2013.
Eligibilities have been set according to the posts.
- Technical Officer(C): – Candidate has to be B.TECH/BE qualified in Civil/Electrical Engineering with atleast 60% marks from a recognised university.
- Scientific Assistant (B): – Candidate must be Diploma holder in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical with atleast 60% marks from a recognised organisation.
- Technician (B): – Candidate must be HSC/SSC qualified in Maths and Science along with trade certificate of minimum 1 year in the trade of Plumbing/ Carpentry/ Masonry/Electrical/Fitter.
- Work assistant (A) – For this post applicant must be 10th passed.
The lower age limit is common for all the post i.e. 18 years while the upper age limit may vary from 27-35 year as per post. Various age relaxations are also provided to the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Pay scale varies according to the post:-
- Technical Officer(C): – Rs.15600-39100 along with Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Scientific Assistant (B): – Rs.9300-34800 along with Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Technician (B): – Rs. 5200-20200 along with Grade Pay Rs.2000
- Work assistant (A):- Rs.5200-20200 along with Grade Pay Rs. 1800
Selection process for the post of Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant includes direct interview. Trade tests and interview will be carried out for the Technician post.
For the Work Assistant authorities will carry out written exam. The candidates who will clear the written test will have to undergo a prior induction programme of 3 months.
Mode of Application:
Mode of application is strictly Offline.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to submit the application in the prescribed format given along with the notification. The application must be typed on 34X22 cms sized paper. The documents needed to be submitted along with the application form are educational certificates, Technical certificates, experience certificates, caste certificate, discharge certificate, PWD certificate, date-of-birth proof, latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form. The application must be addressed to “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment.), Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management, Department of Atomic Energy, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, 2nd Floor, North Wing, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400 094”.
The applicants are required to superscribe following on the cover of the application-“Application of the post of ____________Category No._________ against Advertisement No. DCSEM/01/2012”.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from DIRECTORATE OF CONSTRUCTION, SERVICES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT here DCSEM – Department of Atomic Energy DAE Recruitment 2013.