DVC Lateral Entry Recruitment for M3 and M4 Level of Engineers for 2013
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), stationed with its head quarters in Kolkata is a company whose turnovers crossed the figure of 5550 Crore in the year 2009-10. With a present capacity of 3857 MegaWatt of power generation and distribution, this company is expecting to grow up to the level of 10000 MW of power generation through Thermal and Hydel Power Stations in the coming 2-3 years.
With a consistent motive of improving the human resource, DVC invites young and result oriented candidates having experienced in 210 MW or above units in different discipline for Operation & Maintenance of upcoming plants along with Project Engineering, Corporate Monitoring of Projects & Corporate Material Management through its establishments spread across the Damodar Valley Region.
The details of the vacancies are mentioned underneath:
Website of the Corporation: www.dvc.gov.in
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Who can apply: Any Technical Graduate Engineer having a concerned discipline of academics in Graduate Engineering with experience in 210 MW or above units
- Opening Date of Application ONLINE: 5 January 2013 (13.00 Hours)
- Closing Date of Application ONLINE: 28 January 2013 (24.00 Hours)
- Last date for receipt of print copy of application along with necessary documents: 5 February 2013
Details of Vacancies, and Education Requirements:
For M3 level Recruitment:
- Post No.2012/32 – Executive Engineer (Electrical) – Vacancies 10 (GEN-6,OBC-2, SC-1,ST-1, PWD-1)
- Post No.2012/33 – Executive Engineer(Mechanical) – Vacancies 10 (GEN-5,OBC-3, SC-2)
- Post No.2012/34 – Executive Engineer(C&I) – Vacancies 09 (GEN-4,OBC-3, SC-1, ST-1)
- Post No.2012/35 – Executive Engineer (IT) – Vacancies 06 (UR-2,OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1)
- Post No.2012/36 – Executive Engineer (Civil) – Vacancies 01 (OBC-1)
For M4 level Recruitment:
- Post No.2012/37 – Senior Divisional Engineer (Electrical) – Vacancies 20 (GEN-10,OBC- 6, SC-3, ST-1)
- Post No.2012/38 – Senior Divisional Engineer (Mechanical) – Vacancies 24 (GEN-12, OBC-6, SC-4, ST-2)
- Post No.2012/39 – Senior Divisional Engineer (C&I) – Vacancies 10 (GEN-5, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1)
- Post No.2012/40 – Senior Divisional Engineer (IT) – Vacancies 03 (GEN-02, OBC-1)
- Post No.2012/41 – Senior Divisional Engineer (IT) – Vacancies 02 (GEN-02)
- For M3 level Recruitment:
PB3- Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 and grade pay of Rs.6600
- For M4 level Recruitment:
PB3- Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 and grade pay of Rs.7600
- For M3 level Recruitment: The applicant must not exceed 35 years of age as on 1 Jan 2013
- For M4 level Recruitment: The applicant must not exceed 40 years of age as on 1 Jan 2013
- There is no Age Bar for in-service candidates from DVC
However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to SC/ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates as per government norms.
- For M3 level Recruitment: The applicant must have a full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering or AMIE in concerned branch of Engineering with not less than 65% marks (General/OBC) 60% marks (SC/ST). The experience requirement will vary as per positions. Please refer the original Advertisement at the website of DVC.
- For M4 level Recruitment: The applicant must have a full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering or AMIE in concerned branch of Engineering with not less than 65% marks (General/OBC) 60% marks (SC/ST). The experience requirement will vary as per positions. Please refer the original Advertisement at the website of DVC.
The candidates selected for final appointment have to execute a service bond for Rs.2 lakhs as prescribed which will be valid till 3 years of service completion after one year of probation period with DVC.
The selection will be based on the short listing of candidates as per their Education, Experience and Performance in the Interview. There may be a screening test as per the discretion of DVC. The shortlisted candidates have to undergo a phase of Group Discussion, Psychometric Test and Personal Interview to be selected on a merit performance.
The candidates will need to verify their identity during the group Discussion and personal Interview phase. Hence they are requested to keep valid personal ID (PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, etc.) during appearing for the same.
How to apply:
- The candidates can fill in online application forms available at the website of DVC at www.dvc.gov.in.
- All the spaces on the Online application form should be filled with factual information
- The candidate must upload a scanned photograph and his running signature on the application form at the space provided
- The applicants need to send the attested copies of certificates and other essential documents to the following address so as to reach on or before 5 February 2013.
The Joint Director of Personnel(R),
DVC, HRD Department, DVC Towers,
VIP Road, Kolkata-700054.
The Resident Director,
DVC, Qrts.No.F-11, HEC Colony,
Sector-III, P.O.-Dhurwa, Ranchi-8000004
Applications will not be received through Speed Post / Courier / Registered Post. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) Recruitment 2013 – Engineer Vacancies.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>