Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, HOC, Central Water Commission, Jharkhand invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Skilled Work Assistant under Hydrological Observation Circle, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, on temporary basis. All the posts are likely to continue.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-May-2015
Details of Vacancies:
- Skilled Work Assistant: 37 Posts
- The applicants should have acquired minimum age of 18 years, and should not be more than 30 years of age as on last date of receipt of the application.
- Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay 1800/-.
- Skilled Work Assistant: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/ Trade Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates may send duly completed applications neatly Typed/ Hand Written on A4 size paper on single side (English or Hindi) in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents to
Superintending Engineer, Central Water Commission, Horological Observation Circle, Market Area Number 4, Dhanbad, Jharkhand , Pin Code 828207
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Central Water Commission, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
We at EmploymentNews.IndiaList.org, will be providing you with official advertisement and further information as earliest as possible. Meanwhile, one may refer to 18th April to 24th April 2015 employment news paper.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>