Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Narmada Basin Organization, Central Water Commission, Bhopal, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Out Board Engineer Driver, and Skilled Work Assistant Posts.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 17-January-2015 to 23-January-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement
Details of Vacancies:
- Out Board Engineer Driver: 02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
- Skilled Work Assistant: 35 Posts (Unreserved-23, OBC-09, SC-01, PH-02)
- The applicants should have acquired minimum age of 18 years and should not be more than 30 years of age as on last date of receipt of the application.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay 1800/- for SWA Post and Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay 1900/- for OBED post.
- Out Board Engineer Driver: Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board / University /Institution and Valid License in Motor Boat/Out Board Engine Driving with one year relevant practical experience.
- Skilled Work Assistant: Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board / University /Institution.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/ Trade Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates may send duly completed applications neatly Typed/ Hand Written on A4 size paper on single side (English or Hindi) in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents as suggested in official advertisement by post to
Superintending Engineer, Central Water Commission, Block-3, Ground Floor, Paryavas Bhawan, Arera Hills, Mother Teresa Marg, Bhopal -462 011 (M.P.)
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Narmada Basin Organization, Central Water Commission, Bhopal, here, http://Recruitment_for_the_post_of_OBED_and_SWA_in_Narmada_basin_OrganizationCWCBhopal.pdf