Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, HOC, Central Water Commission, Assam invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Skilled Work Assistant under Hydrological Observation Circle, Guwahati, Assam, on temporary basis. All the posts are likely to continue.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20-April-2015
Details of Vacancies:
- Skilled Work Assistant: 40 Posts (Unreserved-20, OBC-11, SC-06, ST-03)
- The applicants should have acquired minimum age of 18 years, and should not be more than 30 years of age as on last date of receipt of the application, that is 20-April-2015.
- Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay 1800/-.
- Skilled Work Assistant: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/ Trade Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates may send duly completed applications neatly Typed/ Hand Written on A4 size paper on single side (English or Hindi) in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents to
Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, CWC Complex, Behind Adabari Bus Stand, Guwahati – 781014 (Assam)
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Central Water Commission, Assam, here http://220.127.116.11:83/DocumentUploadRoot/DocumentId_2497/SWA_Recruitments.pdf