CBSE Central Sector Scholarships For College And University Students- 2012
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites online application for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students (CSSS) for 2012. The conditions of eligibility are mandatory for all categories of students and need to be essentially fulfilled in order to make a candidate competent enough to be considered under this scholarship scheme.
Last Date of Receipt of Online Application for CSSS-2012: 31st of October 2012
ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
NATIONALITY: The applicant should be an Indian national
- The applicant must have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2012 conducted by CBSE with minimum marks of 418 for Science, 396 for Commerce and 332 for all other courses.
- The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular courses.
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship.
- Total annual income of parents of the applicant should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakhs per annum
- Applicant should not belong to creamy layers as defined by DoP&T from time to time.
AMOUNTS OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR DIFFERENT COURSES:
- Graduation: Rs.1000 for every month for 3 years, to be disbursed lump sum of Rs.10000 at the end of academic year
- For professional courses for 4th and 5th year: Rs.2000 for every month
- Post Graduation (other than Professional Courses): Rs.2000 every month for 2 years after graduation, to be disbursed lump sum of Rs.20000 at end of academic year.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
The scholarship will be disbursed in a Ratio of 3:2:1 for Science, Commerce and Humanities studies
FOR DISBURSAL OF MONEY:
The amount of scholarship will be remitted to the bank accounts of the applicant by ECS mode
RENEWAL OF SCHOLARSHIP:
For renewal of scholarship a candidate need to apply again in separate forms, provided they pass in all subjects with not less than 60% of marks and above 75% of Class Attendance
HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
- The candidates need to ensure that they have all the requisite credentials before applying for the scholarship
- The candidates can file online applications through the website www.cbse.gov.in
- After filling up the online application form, you need to print out the completed application form and send that along with the requisite documents
- The hard copy of the application bearing Registration No. and other documents should be sent to
“The Section Officer (Scholarship)
7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092”
- The hard copy of the online application form is to be sent by ordinary post only
- The envelope containing the hardcopy of the application must be super-scribed as “Online CSSS-2012” on top left.
DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION FORM:
- Signature at proper places
- Joining report attested by head of the study institution
- Copy of mark sheet of Sr. Sec. School examination of 2012
- Copy of caste certificate, if required
- Income affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10 in Original with Online Registration No. on the top
- Income tax return of both parents
- Also attach a cancelled cheque along with the hard copy of application form
- Students are advised to keep the photocopy of the entire online application
Various clarifications regarding creamy layers can be enquired by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detail on CSSS 2012 and to apply please refer to http://188.8.131.52/kamal/dotnet/csss2012/rmenu.aspx
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>