Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) is one of the 5 successors companies of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board and has been functioning as one of the vital companies responsible for power holding and distribution throughout the state.
With the recent announcement from the CSPHCL, there is requirement of Assistant Engineer (Trainee), Shift Chemist (Trainee) and Junior Engineer (Trainee) profiles, who will be working with the Chhattisgarh State Power Generation/ Distribution/ Transmission Companies.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
- Opening of Online Submission of Application Form: 25-March-2013 8:00AM
- Last date for completion of Stage-I of Online Application: 13-April-2013 11:59PM
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at SBI: 15-April-2013
- Last date for completion of Stage-II of Online Application: 18-April-2013 11:59PM
Mode of Application: ONLIEN mode only
Who can apply: Only Natives of Chhattisgarh are eligible to apply
Posts to be Filled Up:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
- Mechanical: 44 Positions (SC-05, ST-14, OBC-06, UR-19)
- Electrical: 80 Positions (SC-09, ST-26, OBC-11, UR-34)
- Electronics: 12 Positions (SC-01, ST-04, OBC-02, UR-05)
- Computer Science: 06 Positions (ST-02, OBC-01, UR-03)
- Information Technology: 05 Positions (ST-01, OBC-01, UR-03)
- Civil: 01 Position (UR)
- Shift Chemist (Trainee): 15 Positions (SC-02, ST-05, OBC-02, UR-06)
- Junior Engineer (Trainee)
- Mechanical: 51 Positions (SC-06, ST-17, OBC-07, UR-21)
- Electrical: 165 Positions (SC-20, ST-53, OBC-22, UR-70)
- Electronics: 14 Positions (SC-01+1BL, ST-04+1BL, OBC-02, UR-05)
- Computer Science: 07 Positions (SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01, UR-03)
- Information Technology: 06 Positions (ST-02, OBC-01, UR-03)
- Civil: 27 Positions (SC-03, ST-08, OBC-04, UR-11+1PWD)
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee): Rs.20425 – Rs.48400
- Shift Chemist (Trainee): Rs.20425 – Rs.48400
- Junior Engineer (Trainee): Rs.12775 – Rs.38400
The candidates selected for the post will be appointed as Assistant Engineer (Trainee), Shift Chemist (Trainee) and Junior Engineer (Trainee) and will have to undergo a minimum 12 months of training. During this period they will receive only the base package as consolidated remuneration for Training per month. After successful completion, they will be inducted in their respective profiles with full pay scale.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee): 21-30 years as on 31-January-2013
- Shift Chemist (Trainee): 21-30 years as on 31-January-2013
- Junior Engineer (Trainee): 19-35 years as on 31-January-2013
However, the upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and Women candidates as per rules.
The departmental candidates can apply for the above mentioned posts without any age bar of examination fee. However, they have to apply through proper channel and no separate reservation in posts will be granted to them.
Academic Requirements (as on closing date of receipt of Application):
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee): BE/ BTech/ BSc (Engg.)/ AMIE in concerned disciplines of Engineering branch
- Shift Chemist (Trainee): The applicant must have M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 65% in aggregate marks for UR/OBC candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates of Chhattisgarh State only.
- Junior Engineer (Trainee): 3 years fulltime Diploma in concerned disciplines of Engineering branch
- Departmental candidates can apply for these position provided they have the requisite experience on job
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) & Shift Chemist (trainee):
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.700
- For Gen/OBC: Rs.1000
- Junior Engineer (Trainee):
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.700
- For Gen/OBC: Rs.1000
- Departmental candidates are exempted from paying any fee
- In absence of Caste Certificate the candidates will be treated as UR category and they have to pay a fee of Rs.1000 in full
How to Pay the Examination Fees:
- The fee can be paid through the Fee Deposit Challan as available on the website after the completion of the first state of Online Application in any branch of State Bank of India
- The fee deposit details will be automatically uploaded in the Second Stage of Online application within 48 hours.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection process will be conducted on merit basis and will be done through a Offline Written Test followed by an Interview
- The Question Papers will be in Hindi/ English
- There will be negative marking (0.25 marks) for each wrong answer
How to Apply:
- Candidates may also log on to CSPHCL’s website at www.cseb.gov.in for filling up Online Application Form.
- All candidates have to fill up correct details and upload their scanned signature and photographs at the appropriate spaces on the Application.
- If a candidates intends to apply for more than one Post he can do so by depositing fees separately and using two separate email IDs
No other mode of Application will be received or accepted. For more detail, please refer to official advertisement here www.cseb.gov.in/csphcl/recruitment/AE_JE_Shift%20Chemist/Advertisement_AE_JE_Shift-Chemist.pdf.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>