Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited (CSPGCL) invites applications for Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, and Technical (Vocational) Apprentice profiles, who will undergo training Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act – 1961.
Important Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30-June-2015
Who can apply: Only Natives of Chhattisgarh are eligible to apply.
Posts to be Apprenticeship:
- Graduate Apprentice: 52 Positions
- Technician Apprentice: 72 Positions
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: 45 Positions
- Accounts and Auditing: 07 Position
- Computer Technician: 19 Position
- Office Secretary/ Stenography: 13 Position
- Civil Constructions: 06 Position
Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4984/- per month
Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542/- per month
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: Rs.2758/- per month
Training Period: The candidates selected for the Apprentice Training will undergo the training for a period of 1 (One) year from the date of their induction. The company will have no obligation to offer permanent or temporary posting to these candidates.
Graduate Apprentice: The candidate must have completed a Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology in concerned discipline.
Technician Apprentice: The candidate must have completed a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in concerned discipline.
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: The candidate must have completed 10+2 along with a Trade Certificate in concerned discipline.
Other Conditions: The applicant has to give an undertaking that he/she has not taken any other Apprenticeship Training prior to this training. The candidates who have job experience of more than one year are not eligible for this training. The candidates from the state of Chhattisgarh are only eligible for this training. The candidate is not eligible to undergo training if the gap between the period of declaration of result and the commencement of training is more than 3 years. If the gap between the period of declaration of result and the commencement of training is less than 1 year, a self-affidavit in the prescribed format regarding the Apprentice Training will be enough. If the gap between the period of declaration of result and the commencement of training is between 1 to 3 years, a court-affidavit regarding the Apprentice Training will have to be produced by the candidate in the prescribed format. No logistics arrangements will be provided by the company during the training period.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be conducted on merit basis and will be done through accessing the marks obtained in the prescribed qualification.
How to Apply: The candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of CSPGCL at www.cseb.gov.in
- All candidates have to fill up correct details with their scanned signature and photographs at the appropriate spaces on the Application form. The completed application form in all respect along with photocopies of the certificates should be sent by Speed Post or Registered Post to the concerned address [Please refer to official recruitment advertisement link below] so as to reach the Office on or before the last date for application.
- The envelope containing the Application Form must be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Apprentice Training, Category …………………………”
One must go through official recruitment notification here.