CPRI Announces Multiple Vacancies Catering To Diverse Profile Of Accounts & Engineering Jobs 2012
Central Power Research Institute or CPRI is an autonomous institute of national importance (under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India) which promotes applied research in power system technology development in various laboratories throughout the country. In order to fill up certain posts in the CPRI, there has been an advertisement for dynamic and motivated persons.
Posts advertised with all essential eligibility conditions and pay packages are as follows:
- Engineering Officer -Grade 4 – 1 post (GEN)- Qualification – BE 1st class with 10 years experience / ME or M Tech or PhD with 8 years of Research experience – total emoluments of Rs 56,244/- during joining – Max age – 45 years
- Engineering Officer -Grade 3 – 26 posts (SC-02, OBC-09, GEN-15) – Qualifications – BE 1st class with 5 years experience / ME or M Tech or PhD with 3 years experience – total emoluments of Rs 49,106/- during joining – Max age – 40 years
- Scientific Officer -Grade 2 – 5 posts (OBC-01, PWD-01, GEN-03) – Qualifications -1st class MSc with PhD – total emoluments of Rs 41, 624/- during joining – Max age – 35 years
- Publication and Publicity Officer – 1 post (GEN) – Qualifications – Any university degree with a Degree or Diploma in Journalism having 5 years professional experience – total emoluments of Rs 41,624/- during joining – Max age – 40 years
- Accounts Officer – 2 posts (GEN) – Qualifications – Any university degree along with a professional qualification such as CA, SAS, CAW, etc. – total emoluments of Rs 41,624/- during joining – Max age – 40 years
- Engineering Assistant – Grade 2 – 7 posts (SC-02, OBC-01, GEN-04) – Qualifications – 3 years Diploma 1st class in Electrical Engineering/ Technology along with an experience of 5 years – total emoluments of Rs 25,900/- during joining – Max age – 35 years
- Engineering Assistant – Grade 1 – 11 posts – Qualifications of 3 years Diploma with 1st class in Electrical Engineering/ Technology – total emoluments of Rs 25,900/- during joining – Max age – 30 years
More details about the rules and regulations, bye-laws, working rule no. 1 and 2 of the CPRI society where the recruitment and promotions are mentioned can be found uploaded in the website of CPRI http://cpri.in/images/pdf/bye-laws.pdf
- Pay scale can be placed higher than the mentioned emoluments in case of experience and due increments if the selection committee feels so.
- Any eligibility conditions can be relaxed by the appointing authority in exceptional cases.
- Only Indian nationals can apply for the given posts.
- All the posts have pay scales in accordance with those of the Central Government Employees.
- Pension provision for all the advertised posts are as per the New Pension Scheme.
- The number of posts as shown in the advertisements is subject to change in the last moment if the institute deems so.
- These posts can be transferred between the different laboratories as present in the various cities in India.
- Age limits are relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and by 3 years for OBC candidates, while the physically handicapped people can take 5 years further relaxation.
- Attested copies of caste certificates are required to be submitted by the candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories at the time of applying.
Mode of selection –
Only the fulfilment of eligibility criteria does not make a candidate fit for the job and the competent screening committee will conduct a written test or interview as it may seem fit.
How to apply –
For each post, there are application forms which can be downloaded from the official website of CPRI, and these should be rightly filled up and sent along with attested copies of different documents related to education, experience, etc accompanied by Application Fee of Rs 100/- in form of cross demand draft in favour of Chief Administrative Officer, CPRI payable at Bangalore.
The application form should reach the due address on or before 24th of September 2012.
Where to send the completed Application:
The completed application in all respect must be send to
The Chief Administrative Officer
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road
Bangalore – 560 080
- Women candidates, regular employees of CPRI and SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Separate applications are required to be sent for different posts if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post.
- Incomplete applications without signature and photographs will stand rejected.
Documents required to be sent along with application form:
a) Attested copies of Secondary School certificate showing Date of Birth
b) Attested copies of Senior Secondary Certificate and marks sheet
c) Attested copies of Diploma/Degree/Post Degree certificates and mark sheets (year/semester wise) in support of essential qualification (as) and any higher qualification.
d) Attested copies of relevant experience certificate(s), if any (as claimed in the application)
e) Demand Draft of Rs.100/-, wherever applicable
f) Attested copy of Certificate of belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD category (in prescribed format and issued by appropriate authority)
g) No Objection Certificate (applicable to serving Govt./Public Sector employees).
Further information about job descriptions and the prescribed format of applications can be availed from the official website of CPRI at http://www.cpri.in/.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>