Cotton Corporation Of India Senior Level Recruitment 2013 For Various Positions
Cotton Corporation of India (CCI), an organization under the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, is functioning for extending marketing support to the cotton growers in selling their kapas produce. Supporting through timely intervention in production and procurement operations, this organization supports cotton farmers as a functional base support.
With its present notification, the CCI is inviting applications for various executive positions. The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are detailed as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only
- Date of starting of registration of Online Application: 21-Jan-2013 from 11:00 AM
- Date of ending of registration of Online Application: 05-Feb-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Last Dates for receipt of hardcopy of Application with fees: 22-Feb-2013
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- General Manager: 02 Positions – Grade E7 – Rs.43200-66000 – Max 45 years as on 1-Jan-2013 – Must have CA/ICWA with 15 years of experience in a reputed organization/ MNC
- Company Secretary: 1 Position – Grade E3 – Rs.24900-50500 – Max 40 years as on 1-Jan-2013 – Must have ACS/ FCS qualification. Candidates having CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ Degree in Law will be offered preference. Minimum 2 years experience is desirable.
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 1 Position – Grade E2 – Rs.20600-46500 – Max 35 years as on 1-Jan-2013 – Must have LLB (3 years) or Integrated Law (5 years) qualification. Candidates having MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA will be offered preference. Minimum 2 years experience is desirable.
- Accounts Officer: 16 Positions – Grade E2 – Rs.20600-46500 – Max 35 years as on 1-Jan-2013 – Must have completed final examination of CA/ ICWA. Candidates must have minimum 1 years experience in Accounting/ Audit.
The candidates applying for these positions will have to submit the an application fee of Rs.500, while sending their hardcopy of application along with all necessary credentials.
The fees should be paid in favor of “The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd” payable at Mumbai. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
The fees is to be paid through Demand Draft from a nationalized bank.
Rules for Reservation:
There will be reservation for SC, ST, OBC candidates as per the prescribed norms of the Govt. of India.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply online through the web portal of CCI at http://cotcorp.gov.in
- Once the Online registration of the Application is completed, the candidate is advised to take a print out of the same from the website, attach that with necessary credential documents and send that to the following address along with the Demand Draft for Application fee, so as to complete the registration:
- Address for sending the hardcopy of Application Form:
The General Manager (HRD)
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.
Kapas Bhavan, Plot No.3 A, Sector-10
C.B.D Belapur, Navi-Mumbai – 400 614
- The applicants must reach the above office on or before 22-Feb-2013
- All the credentials (Age, Education, Experience, etc.) of the candidates will be reckoned on 1-Jan-2013
Note: For any further clarification on this advertisement, candidates are requested to visit the website of CCI at http://cotcorp.gov.in or the full advertisement at http://cotcorp.gov.in/writereaddata/recruitment/Advertisement_21012013.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>