Started about 108 years ago in 1906, with an initial capital of just Rs.5000, Corporation Bank has recorded Rs. 2,94,477 Crore mark in business and even far more, with over 7102 service outlets across the nation, served by committed and dedicated 15,000 plus Corp Bankers. Proof of which is seen in its enviable track record in financial performance. Today, Corporation Bank is proud to be a significant contributor to the growth of the country’s economy.
Nationalized in 1980, Corporation Bank was the forerunner when it came to evolving and adapting to the financial sector reforms. The Bank has many “firsts” to its credit – Cash Management Services, Gold Banking, m-Commerce, “Online” approvals for Educational loans, 100% CBS Compliance and more recently. Its pioneering efforts to take the technology to the rural masses in remotest villages through low-cost branchless banking – Business Correspondent model. All of which symbolize Bank’s commitment to its customers to provide convenience banking.
With its recent notification, Corporation Bank invites applications from eligible candidates, for the various posts of Specialist Officers in grades of I, II, and III. The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 20-Dec-2013
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 06-Jan-2014
- Remittance of application fees through Online Mode: In between 20-Dec-2013 and 06-Jan-2014
- Remittance of application fees through Offline Mode: In between 23-Dec-2013 and 10-Jan-2014
- Downloading of call Letters: After 07-Feb-2014
- Tentative date of Online Examination: 22-Feb-2014
Name of the vacancies notified: Total 192 Positions
- Post Code – 01 – Company Secretary – Scale-III: 02 Posts
- Post Code – 02 – Fire Officer – Scale-II: 01 Post
- Post Code – 03 – Marketing Officer – Scale-II: 100 Posts
- Post Code – 04 – Foreign Exchange Manager – Scale-II: 33 Posts
- Post Code – 05 – Security Manager – Scale-II: 14 Posts
- Post Code – 06 – Information Security Auditor – Scale-II: 12 Posts
- Post Code – 07 – Risk Manager – Scale-II: 10 Posts
- Post Code – 08 – HR Manager – Scale-II: 08 Posts
- Post Code – 09 – Economist – Scale-II: 08 Posts
- Post Code – 10 – Industrial Relations Manager – Scale-II: 03 Posts
- Post Code – 11 – Librarian – Scale-I: 1 Post
NOTE: Reservation for privileged category such as SC, ST, OBC and PWD categories will be applicable as per rules of the bank
Period of Probation:
- For Scale – I: The candidates selected as Specialist Officers will have to serve the bank for a period of 24 Months (2 years) from the date of joining.
- For Scale – II: The candidates selected as Specialist Officers will have to serve the bank for a period of 12 Months (1 year) from the date of joining.
- The selected candidates as Specialist Officers will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a period of 2 years and keep a fixed deposit of Rs.50000 in the name of the candidates for a period of 2 year.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Scale-I: Rs.14500 – Rs.25700 along with other perks and allowances
- Scale-II: Rs.19400 – Rs.28100 along with other perks and allowances
- Scale-III: Rs.25700 – Rs.31500 along with other perks and allowances
Age: (As on 01-Nov-2013)
- For all Posts except Post Code – 01, 05 & 11: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
- Post Code – 05: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
- Post Code – 01 & 11: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per rules
- Post Code – 01: The applicants should be a qualified Company Secretary – ACS/FCS with a valid membership of ICSI. Must have at least 8 years of experience. Candidates having LLB will be given preference.
- Post Code – 02: The applicants should be a Graduate from the Institute of Fire Engineers (India/ UK) Or, Should have completed Divisional Officers Course at National Fire Service College, Nagpur or Should be BE (Fire) from NFSC, Nagpur. Should have good knowledge of Fire Extinguishing Systems and Fire Protocols.
- Post Code – 03: The applicants should be full-time MBA with PG Degree/ Diploma with Marketing as a subject of specialization. Should have minimum 60% marks in MBA and should have at least 2 years experience in Marketing in a Banking/ Financial organization. Computer knowledge is vital for these posts.
- Post Code – 04: The applicants must have a Graduation Degree/ PG Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate. The applicant should possess CAIIB/ Certificate in Trade Finance/ Diploma in International Banking & Finance. Must have at least 2 years experience in the equivalent cadre.
- Post Code – 05: A candidate should be a Graduate Degree holder in any discipline and should have served 5 years as Commissioned Officer in Indian Army/ Navy/ Air Force or as an Assistant Commandant in Police or parallel position in Para-Military/ CAPF cadre.
- Post Code – 06: A candidate should be a Graduate Degree holder in any discipline with CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) or CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional). The applicant must have at least 3 years experience in Information System Audit in a reputed institution/ PS Bank/ Fin. Institution.
- Post Code – 07: A candidate should be a MBA (Finance)/ MSc (Statistics)/ ICWA/ Graduation with FRM/ Graduation with FCA (US) or Graduation with CA. The applicant must have at least 2 years experience in Risk Management in a reputed institution/ PS Bank/ Fin. Institution.
- Post Code – 08: A candidate should have completed 2 years PG Degree/ Diploma with specialization in HRM OR, MBA with specialization in HRM with at least 55% marks. The applicant must have at least 2 years experience in Human Resource Management in a reputed institution/ PS Bank/ Fin. Institution.
- Post Code – 09: A candidate should be a Graduate with 50% marks and PG Degree holder in Economics/ Econometrics/ Master in Business Economics with at least 50% marks. The applicant must have at least 2 years experience in Scale-I or above officer in a reputed Private/ Public Sector Bank/ Fin. Institution.
- Post Code – 10: A candidate should have completed 2 years PG Degree/ Diploma with specialization in PM/ Industrial Relations/ Labor Laws OR, MSW with relevant specialization Or MBA with relevant specialization with at least 55% marks. The applicant must have at least 2 years experience in handling employee grievances, Industrial disputes and similar works in a reputed institution/ PS Bank/ Fin. Institution. Degree in Law and Diploma in Labor Law will be preferred.
- Post Code – 11: A candidate should have completed Masters Degree in Library and Information Science with at least 55% marks. S/He should possess MPhil in Library Science with adequate computer knowledge. Must have at least 3 years experience as a Librarian/ Asst. Librarian in an institute of repute/ Public/ Private Sector Bank.
- The academic essentials will be verified as on 1-Nov-2013
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100 only
- For all others: Rs. 600 only
- The fee can be remitted through CBS at any of the Branches of Corporation Bank by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website at http://www.corpbank.com/.
- The fee can also be remitted thorough Online mode at the time of online filing of application through Net Banking with Debit/ Credit card.
- No other mode of fee payment (such as DD/ Money Order/ IPO etc.) except through the challan/ Online Mode will be accepted.
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test, Physical and Psychometric Test and Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the Written examination.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared considering the performance of the candidates.
- The name of the selected candidates will be announced by the bank in due course through successive stages of selection.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of Corporation Bank at http://www.corpbank.com/
- The candidates are requested to read through the detailed advertisement as available at www.corpbank.com/sites/default/files/Recruitment_Eng_2013.pdf, before applying Online.
- The applicant need to submit application online and remit requisite fees through the fee payment challan/ through Online Mode
- The candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signature for final submission of application.
- The applicant must retain the hard copy of the application and copy of fee payment challan to be reviewed in subsequent phases of selection
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- No other means of application will however be accepted.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>