Taken its present form in the year 1972, Cochin Shipyard Limited is a Miniratna Company under the Government of India. In the last 30+ years of its operation, the company has marked its presence as a frontline Indian Shipbuilding & Ship-Repair Company.
With the present requirement for induction of 10 numbers of Safety Assistants on contractual recruitment norms, the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invites competent applicants in various sections of the community for a competent recruitment.
The details of the vacancies and criteria vital are detailed as under:
Most important Dates:
- Date of advertisement: 05-July-2014
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-July-2014
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-July-2014
Details of vacancies: (Trade Wise)
Safety Assistant: 10 Posts (Reservation will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC and Ex-SM candidates as per rules of the Government of India)
Pay scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for these Posts will be receiving a consolidated Pay of Rs.14500 per month and additional compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4500 per month.
- Other allowances and facilities will be applicable as per norms of CSL.
Age of the applicants:
- The Age of the candidates should not exceed 35 years as on 01-July-2014.
- However there is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates and similarly for Ex-SM candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- The applicant must have passed SSLC along with One year Diploma/ Certificate Course in Industrial Safety. The candidates must have minimum One year Post-Qualification Training in Safety or Post-Qualification experience in Safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory employing more than 100 workers.
Period of Contract:
- The candidates will be engaged in CSL for a contractual period of 1 year in the beginning, which may be extended to another 1 year depending upon the project requirements.
- The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Test and a Personal Interview (as applicable) at the Cochin Shipyards Limited or as desired by CSL.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of Cochin Shipyard Limited at www.cochinshipyard.com
- The applicants should ensure that they understand the vital requirements of the positions as detailed at http://cochinshipyard.com//careers/Safety-Assistant-July-2014.pdf before applying for these posts.
- Application submitted through any other mode or in any other format will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The candidates should fill the right information as per the documentary evidence available with him.
- After completion of filling of Application, the applicants need to make copies of the Application and keep that copy along with other essential documents to be submitted to the following address so as to reach by the last date notified (25-July-2014)
- The original certificates and their true copy along with the application format need to be saved by the applicant so as to be produced during the Interview Process.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed on top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SAFETY ASSISTANT (ON CONTRACT BASIS)”.
- Address to send the completed Application:
The General Manager (HR)
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Perumanoor P O, Kochi-682015
- Only those candidates who meet the required qualifications and with post qualification experience need apply and attend the interview.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates will not be allowed to attend the interview/ Written test.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>