Coal India Recruitment 2015-16 For Management Trainee Based on GATE-2015 Scores
Coal India Limited (CIL) as an organized state owned coal mining corporate, which has been conferred a Schedule-A Maharatna status by the Government of India. This is the single largest coal producer in the world and has been operating through 81 mining areas in the country. CIL is the apex body with 7 wholly owned coal producing subsidiaries and 1 mine planning and Consultancy Company apart from 471 mines under 21 major coalfields spread over 8 states of India. Along with some international establishments, CIL also manages 200 other establishments like workshops, hospitals etc.
With the recent announcement from the CIL, it invited competent Graduate Engineers, who would be successfully competing GATE-2015 and obtaining a score card, to join this mammoth venture as a Management Trainee. The candidates have to apply on the basis of GATE-2015 scores for recruitment of Management Trainees.
The various details of the vacancy positions are as mentioned below:
- Date of starting of Online registration for GATE-2015: 01-Sep-2014
- Date of closing of Online registration for GATE-2015: 01-Oct-2014
- Date for GATE-2015 examination: In between 31-Jan-2015 and 14-Feb-2015
- Date of starting of Online registration for CIL: Last Week of December 2014
- Date of closing of Online registration for CIL: 30 days from the date of commencement of Online Application
- Announcement of GATE-2015 results: 12-Mar-2015 (tentatively)
Details of Requirements for Management Trainee with corresponding GATE paper:
- Management Trainee (Mechanical): Corresponding GATE-2015 paper ME
- Management Trainee (Electrical): Corresponding GATE-2015 paper EE
- Management Trainee (Geology): Corresponding GATE-2015 paper GG
- Management Trainee (Mining): Corresponding GATE-2015 paper MN
- The candidates selected for Management Trainee will be eligible for getting a pay scale of Class-I Executives in E-1 Scale with other perks and remunerations as per the provisions of CIL.
Criteria with respect to Education:
- The candidates applying for these job positions must have completed Graduate Degree in concerned branches of Engineering or Non-Engineering subjects [BE/BTech/ME/MTech/AMIL/BSc(Engg.)] with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- 5% relaxation will be applicable in minimum mark percentage for privileged categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc.
- The candidates also need to clear the GATE-2015 examination with specific GATE-2015 papers in order to be considered for these positions.
- Without GATE-2015 qualification no candidates will be selected for these posts.
- The requisite qualification such as BE/BTech/ME/MTech/AMIL/BSc(Engg.) should be a regular course from a recognized university in the country or equivalent recognition from an university abroad.
Criteria with respect to Age:
- The detailed advertisement from CIL will announce the age criteria for selection.
- All candidates are advised to visit the CIL website at www.coalindia.in regularly to track the updates.
Mode of Application:
The applications will be accepted ONLINE only through the website of CIL at https://www.coalindia.in/ . No other modes of application will ever be accepted.
- The detailed advertisement from CIL will announce the requisite application fees.
Other important details:
- The detailed advertisement from CIL will be announced in due course. The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at the website of Coal India Limited.
How to Apply:
- The applications will be accepted ONLINE only through the website of CIL at https://www.coalindia.in/. No other modes of application will ever be accepted.
- The candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement as and when available at the above website in the Careers Section (https://www.coalindia.in/en-us/ourpeople/careers.aspx ) to know exact eligibility requirements.
- For more information regarding GATE-2015, the candidates can go through the website of any of the IITs i.e. http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>