Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the most respected Para-Military Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. With the recent notification from the CISF, it intends to recruit 112 numbers of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) for the year 2013. This selection will be done on a merit ranking open selection and there are some posts which need to be filled for the backlog vacancies. A few of these posts are also reserved for Departmental candidates as per the present notification.
The details of the vacancies and recruitment norms are as follows:
Position: Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) (both Backlog and new vacancies)
Pay Scale & Remuneration:
The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a pay scale in PB-I in the range of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 with a Grade pay of Rs.2800 along with other perks and remunerations.
- Closing date of receipt of Application Form: 27-Sept-2013
- Closing date for receipt of application from far-flung areas: 04-Oct-2013
No of vacancies: 112
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – Direct (Backlog vacancies) – 57 posts (SC-16, ST-16 & OBC-25 out of which 6 post are reserved for women)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – Direct (Current vacancies) – 47 posts (SC-05, ST-02, OBC-11 & UR-24 out of which 4 post are reserved for women and 05 Posts reserved for Ex-SM)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – Departmental vacancies – 08 posts (SC-01, OBC-02 & UR-05)
- Overall Total – 112 posts (UR-29, SC-38, ST-22, OBC-18 & Ex-Sm-05)
- For General UR and OBC candidates: Rs.50
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-SM candidates: Fees Exempted
The fees can be deposited through Indian Postal Order in favor of the Officer concerned as per the detailed advertisement at http://www.cisf.gov.in .
- The candidate should have completed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent
- The candidates need to pass the Skill Test in Shorthand with a rate of 80 words per minute and Transcription of the same in Hindi in 65 minutes and in English in 60 minutes.
- Ideally recommended age for recruitment of Constables is in between 18 – 25 years as on the last date of receipt of application at 27-Sept-2013.
- However, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen and departmental Candidates the upper age is relaxable as per the service directives.
The candidates are required to have minimum physical standard to be eligible for consideration.
- Height: 165 cm (General) / 162.5 cm (for privileged applicants)
- Chest measurement: 77 cm (unexpanded) and 82 cm (expanded) (the expansion difference must be minimum of 5 cm for all)
Especially for Ex-Servicemen:
Break in Service: The applicant must not have more than 3 years of break from his last posting in Army/ Navy/ Air Force
Medical Standard: A (Aye) in Shape-I
The selection will be conducted in the following manner:
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
How to Apply:
- An applicant can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the CISF website at http://www.cisf.nic.in or http://www.cisf.gov.in .
- The applicants need to ensure that they fulfill required eligibility criteria before applying for these positions
- The application form accompanied with requisite certificates and application fee (in shape of Indian Postal Order) must reach the concerned office before the scheduled last date for receipt of application.
- The envelope containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (STENOGRAPHER) & ASI/STENO (LDCE)” in bold and Capital letters
- The details of the addresses for sending completed application can be obtained from the website at http://cisf.gov.in/RECRUITMENT_files/ASI_STENO%28LDCE_2013%29/New%20RR%20ENGLISH%20notification%20of%20ASI_St_%20-2013.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>