Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant, and Junior Stenographer posts.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16-April-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Assistant (Grade III): 34 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 17 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 16-April-2015.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Assistant (Grade III): Candidates should have passed 10 + 2/XII or equivalent, and have typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Junior Stenographer: Candidates should have passed 10 + 2/XII or equivalent qualification, and have speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand (English/ Hindi) and 40/35 words per minute in typing in English/ Hindi respectively.
- Assistant (Grade III): Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Junior Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400//-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on written exam, typing test, and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format to the concerned address.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format please refer to official recruitment notification Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad, here, http://www.cimfr.nic.in/Rect_ldc.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>