RECRUITMENT – PUBLICITY ASSISTANT: Adv. No. 01-04/HR-VIII/ 2792
RECRUITMENT – LAW ASSISTANT Adv. No. 01-04/HR-VIII/ 2794
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) is one of the 5 successors companies of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board and has been functioning as one of the vital companies responsible for power holding and distribution throughout the state.
With the recent announcement from the CSPHCL, there is an announcement to recruit 07 Nos of Publicity Assistants and 13 Nos of Law Assistants, who will be working with the Chhattisgarh State Power Generation/ Distribution/ Transmission Companies. Candidates dwelling only in the state of Chhattisgarh (Natives of Chhattisgarh) are eligible to apply for these positions.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
- Date of publication of notification: 21-Aug-2014
- Last date for receipt of completed Application Forms: 22-Sep-2014
Who can apply: Only Permanent Natives of Chhattisgarh are eligible to apply
Posts to be Filled Up:
- Publicity Assistants: 07 Posts [UR-03, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01]
- Law Assistants: 13 Posts [UR-05, SC-02, ST-04, OBC-02]
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The candidates being selected for these job positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.15025 – Rs.43400. Approximate monthly remunerations will be approximately Rs.30831 per month during the time of joining the posts.
Service Bond Period:
- The candidates selected for the post will have to execute a service bond amounting to Rs.175000 for a minimum period of service of 4 years with the CG State Power Holding Corporation.
- The candidates applying for these posts should not have exceeded more than 35 years as on the last date for receipt of Application (22-Sep-2014)
- However, the upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and Women candidates as per rules.
- The departmental candidates can apply for the above mentioned posts without any age bar or examination fee. However, they have to apply through proper channel and no separate reservation in posts will be granted to them.
Academic Requirements (as on closing date of receipt of Application):
- Publicity Assistant: The candidates applying for these positions should have completed a Bachelors Degree in Journalism with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST of Chhattisgarh) to become eligible. The candidates must have acquired at least 05 years of regular service in CSEB/ C.S. Power Companies in any post.
- Law Assistant: The candidates applying for these positions should have completed a Bachelors Degree in Law with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST of Chhattisgarh) to become eligible.
- Departmental candidates can apply for these position provided they have the requisite experience on job
- For Gen/OBC: Rs.700
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.500
- For departmental candidates: No fee applicable
- In absence of Caste Certificate the candidates will be treated as UR category and they have to pay a fee of Rs.700 in full
How to Pay the Examination Fees:
- The fee can be paid through a Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque in favor of “Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPHCL, Raipur” and should be payable at Raipur.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection process will be conducted on merit basis and will be done through a Offline Written Test followed by an Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates may also log on to CSPHCL’s website at www.cseb.gov.in for downloading the detailed application form
- All candidates are requested to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www.cseb.gov.in/csphcl/recruitment/LA%20PA%20aug%202014/Publicity%20Assistant/Website_Adv_Pub.Asstt.pdf and http://www.cseb.gov.in/csphcl/recruitment/LA%20PA%20aug%202014/Law%20Assistant/Website_Adv_LA.pdf prior to filling up the applications.
- All candidates have to fill up correct details and put their signature and photographs at the appropriate spaces on the Application.
- No other mode of Application will be received or accepted
- The envelope containing application forms must be super scribed as “Application for the Post of ………………………” in Bold and capital letters
- The finally completed application form along with other essential documents and fee payment DD or Bankers Cheque must be sent to the following address so as to reach by the last date specified (22-Sep-2014) by Registered Post/ Speed Post only:
The Dy. General Manager (HR)-II
CSPHCL, Dangania, Raipur PIN – 492 013
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>