Advertisement No: 05/1139 With reference to Preliminary Advt. Sl.No. 07/2013/Exam/Dated-20-Dec-2013
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified for State Service Examination 2013-14 (Main Examination). The CG PSC has already conducted preliminary Examination as per its earlier notification No. 07/2013/Exam/Dated-20-Dec-2013. Applications are invited from selected eligible applicants (Who have passed the Preliminary Examination) with adequate qualification and experience to appear this second phase of selection.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 10-Sep-2014 from 1200Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 09-Oct-2014 till 2359 hours
- Dates for correction of Submitted Application: 10-Oct-2014 till 16-Oct-2014
- Date of Main Examination: 22-Nov-2014 to 25-Nov-2014 (in 4 District Headquarters, namely Ambikapur, Bilashpur, Jagdalpur and Raipur)
Name, Number of the vacancies: Total 214 Posts (Extracted from the Preliminary Examination Notice)
- State Civil Service (Deputy Chairman – GA Department): 06 positions
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police – Home Department): 22 positions
- State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer – Finance & Planning Department): 01 position
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department): 10 positions
- Labor Officer (Labor Department): 02 positions
- District Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department): 03 positions
- Employment Officer (Public Employment Department): 01 position
- Assistant Director (SC & ST Development Department): 01 position
- Assistant Director (Local Fund Audit): 01 position
10. Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department): 12 positions
11. Chief Executive Officer (Panchayatiraj and Rural Development Department): 70 positions
12. Chief Executive Officer (SC & ST Development Department): 02 positions
13. CDPO (Women & Child Development Department): 04 positions
14. Accounts Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department under CG Govt): 49 positions
15. Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 10 positions
16. Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 19 positions
17. Assistant Jailor (Home (Jail) Department): 01 positions
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scales as applicable to respective grades in the State Government.
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have successfully passed the Preliminary Examination conducted by CG PSC on 08-June-2014
- The candidates must have completed a Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification to be eligible for applying for these posts.
- Candidates having technical qualification equivalent to the above are also eligible for these posts
- For the candidates belonging Unreserved and OBC categories (from Chhattisgarh & from other states): Rs. 400
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen from Chhattisgarh): Rs. 300
- These fees can be paid in cash at CSCs (Suvidha Kendras/ Facilitation Centers) or can be paid online through Debit card/ Credit card during filling online applications.
- The fee concession will be applicable for reserved categories of Chhattisgarh State only
- There will be additional Portal Charge of Rs.35 applicable for all applicants.
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Main Written Examination
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the Preliminary Examination Notification information available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/SSE2013/ADV_sse2013.pdf thoroughly before applying online
- For the notification of Main Examination, the candidates need to refer to the detailed notification at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/NOTIFICATIONS/SSEmains2013.PDF before applying online.
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The candidates need to upload their scanned copy of photographs, certificates and signatures as required during Online submission of Application.
- The applicants will have to pay an extra fee (Rs.30 only) for each instance of correction of the application, if he/ she requires so
- The candidates are advised to regularly check the web portal of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in for regular updates and announcements.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>