Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CG PSC) the vital nodal agency of the state engaged in recruitment of Group B and Group A cadre positions in Chhattisgarh. As a government functionary, this PSC is dedicated for offering its services for competent selection of professionals in the higher cadre positions of the government. With its dedicated endeavor, this PSC is quite well known among the government selection agencies which are publishing notifications, conducting selection examinations after scrutiny of the candidatures and selecting candidates for induction of various cadre positions. This PSC is operating along with the guidelines from the UPSC under Government of India and provides one of the most potential opportunities for adequately qualified and experienced professionals.
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of 34 numbers of Mining Inspectors for the year 2014 under the Mining Resource Department. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 10-Apr-2014 from 1200Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 09-May-2014 till 2359 hours
- Dates for correction of Submitted Application: 10-May-2014 till 15-May-2014
- Date of examination: 26 & 27-July-2014 (On two dates, Saturday & Sunday)
Name & Number of the vacancies:
- Mining Inspector (Under Mining Resource Department): 34 positions [UR-14 (Women-04), SC-04 (Women-01), ST-11 (Women-03), & OBC-05 (Women-02)]
- Out of these total posts 02 posts are reserved for PWD and 02 Posts are reserved for Ex-SM candidates.
Mode of application:
Through Online Application only as available on the website of Chhattisgarh PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for the posts of Mining Inspector will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-I in the range of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800.
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have completed a Graduation Degree in Science with Geology as a subject or a Degree of Mining Engineering to be eligible for applying for these posts.
- The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 30 years and should be above 21 years of age as on 1st January 2014.
- However, for the natives of Chhattisgarh, the maximum age is set at 40 years.
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
- Under no circumstances, the candidates should cross the maximum age of 45 years
- The applicant must serve the concerned department on a Probation Period of 2 years from the date of joining.
- For the candidates belonging Unreserved and OBC categories (from Chhattisgarh & from other states): Rs. 400
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen from Chhattisgarh): Rs. 300
- These fees can be paid online through Debit card/ Credit card during filling online applications.
- The fee concession will be applicable for reserved categories of Chhattisgarh State only
- No other format of fee payment will be accepted from the candidates.
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_MI2014.pdf thoroughly before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The applicants will have to pay an extra fee for each instance of correction of the application, if he/ she requires so (only 1 time correction is allowed in the application)
The candidates are advised to regularly check the web portal of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in for regular updates and announcements.