Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2014 For Various Posts Under SC&ST Development Department
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CG PSC) the vital nodal agency of the state engaged in recruitment of Group B and Group A cadre positions in Chhattisgarh. As a government functionary, this PSC is dedicated for offering its services for competent selection of professionals in the higher cadre positions of the government. With its dedicated endeavor, this PSC is quite well known among the government selection agencies which are publishing notifications, conducting selection examinations after scrutiny of the candidatures and selecting candidates for induction of various cadre positions. This PSC is operating along with the guidelines from the UPSC under Government of India and provides one of the most potential opportunities for adequately qualified and experienced professionals.
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of various Officers under the SC & ST Development Department of the state. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 21-May-2014 from 1200Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 19-Jun-2014 till 2359 hours
- Dates for correction of Submitted Application: 20-Jun-2014 till 26-Jun-2014
- Date of examination: 26-Jul-2014
Name, Number of the vacancies: Total 05 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer (Assistant Manager): 03 positions (UR-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Assistant Employment Officer: 01 position (UR)
- Assistant Public Relation Officer (SC & ST Development Department): 01 position (UR)
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- Assistant Research Officer (Assistant Manager): The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III in the range of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Assistant Employment Officer: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III in the range of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Assistant Public Relation Officer: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-II in the range of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4300.
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Educational qualification Requirement:
- Assistant Research Officer (Assistant Manager): The interested applicants must have completed a Post-Graduation Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce/ Anthropology or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks to be eligible for applying for these posts.
- Assistant Employment Officer: The interested applicants must have completed a Post-Graduation Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce/ Anthropology/ Geography/ Sociology or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks to be eligible for applying for these posts.
- Assistant Public Relation Officer: The interested applicants must have completed a Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline with Certificate/ Diploma in Mass Communication or equivalent qualification to be eligible for applying for these posts.
- The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 30 years (40 years for the natives of Chhattisgarh) and should be above 21 years of age as on 1st January 2014 for all the posts.
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
- Under no circumstances, the candidates should cross the maximum age of 45 years
- For the candidates belonging Unreserved and OBC categories (from Chhattisgarh & from other states): Rs. 400
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen from Chhattisgarh): Rs. 300
- These fees can be paid as per the detailed instructions available during Online Submission of Application..
- The fee concession will be applicable for reserved categories of Chhattisgarh State only
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Online Examination
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_Tribes2014.pdf thoroughly before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The applicants will have to pay an extra fee for each instance of correction of the application, if he/ she requires so
- The candidates are advised to regularly check the web portal of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in for regular updates and announcements.