(With reference to the Entry Level Exam Advt. No. 02/2014/Exam/Dated 22/02/2014)
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified the Main examination of Civil Judge Examinations 2014 for recruitment of 53 vacant posts of Civil Judges (Class-II – Gazetted) under the Chhattisgarh Lower Judicial Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants, who has cleared the Entry Level Examination held on 22-June-2014 through online mode only as available at the website of the Chhattisgarh PSC.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 10-Sep-2014 from 1200Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 09-Oct-2014 till 2359 hours
- Dates for correction of Submitted Application: 10-Oct-2014 till 16-Oct-2014
- Date of Main Examination: 09-Nov-2014 (in 2 District Headquarters, namely Bilashpur and Raipur)
Name & Number of Vacancies (As per Entry Level Examination Advt):
- Civil Judge (Class-II): 53 positions (out of which 16 posts are for Women)
- Unreserved: 22 posts (07 Women)
- Scheduled Caste: 06 Posts (02 Women)
- Scheduled Tribe: 17 Posts (05 Women)
- Other Backward Classes: 07 Posts (02 Women)
- Physically Handicapped: 01 Post (Men only)
NOTE: Reservation for these posts will only be applicable for the candidates with Chhattisgarh bonafide domicile only.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Civil Judge Entry Level Examination held on 22-June-2014.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B. Degree) from a recognized institute by the last date for submission of application.
- The candidates must have good character antecedents.
- The applicant must have achieved 21 years of age and should not have exceeded maximum age of 35 years as on 01-Jan-2015 to be eligible to apply.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms only for the natives of Chhattisgarh
Pay scale Provisions:
- The applicants selected for these posts will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.27700 – Rs.44770 along with other perks and remuneration as per the Chhattisgarh Lower Judicial Service Rules.
Mode of selection:
- There has been a Preliminary Screening Examination (Entry Level) for these posts by the CG PSC.
- There will be a Main Written Examination for which the candidates have to appear the papers.
- The selected candidates from main examination will be appearing a Final Interview to be eligible for selection.
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Written Examination and Interview sessions.
- The Preliminary Examination will be computer based and will be done through online mode only.
- For SC/ST/ OBC candidates from the state of Chhattisgarh: Rs.300
- For all others including General PH candidates: Rs.400
- The fees can be deposited through a Online mode (via Debit/ Credit card) or through Net Banking as per the discretion of CG PSC.
- An additional fee of Rs.35 will have to be submitted by the candidates for Service Charges and Bank Charges.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_CJ2014.pdf thoroughly before applying online
- For Main Examination, the candidates have to go through the detailed advertisement as available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/NOTIFICATIONS/CJmains2014.PDF
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- Candidates shall not apply more than once for any reason at all.
- The candidates should upload their scanned signature and recent passport size photographs with certificates at appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
- Candidates should keep two printouts of the Online application, for their record and for future requirement.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of certificates as of now.
- The candidates are advised to regularly check the web portal of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in for regular updates and announcements.
- For any queries regarding Civil Judge Main Examination, the candidates can call the helpdesk at 9981996587, 9981996597