Chhattisgarh Postal Recruitment 2014 For Postmen and Mailguard in Various Districts of The State
As an important department under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Department of Posts is considered as lifeline of Indian Communication since a long past. Although there has been significant changes in the methods of communication in the age of emails and Mobile Telephony, this Department has not loosen its charm of being one of the most trusted and reputed partner facilitating communications in India. The Postal Jobs in India are still considered as an admirable opportunity for all aspirants searching for a government job position. With the versatile diversification into Postal Life Insurance, Speed Post, and various savings schemes of the government India Post is still one of the most reliable communication methods as trusted by millions.
With the recent announcement, the CPMG, Chhattisgarh is inviting competent applications for filling up the posts of Postman/ Mailguard in various Postal divisions/ RMS offices under Chhattisgarh Postal Circle.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Most important Dates:
- Last Date of submission of completed Application Form: 31-Jan-2014
Name of the Vacancy: Postman / Mailguard (in RMS)
Number of Positions: Total 51 Positions
- Divisional Head Post Office, Bastar Division: 04 Positions (UR)
- Divisional Head Post Office, Bilaspur Division: 12 Positions (UR-10, SC-01, ST-01)
- Sub-Divisional Head Post Office, Durg Division: 15 Positions (UR-11, SC-03, PH-01)
- Divisional Head Post Office, Raipur Division: 10 Positions (UR-07, SC-03)
- Sub-Divisional Head Post Office, Raipur Division: 09 Positions (UR-06, ST-03)
For Mail Guard:
- Divisional RMS, RP Division: 01 Position (UR)
Mode of Recruitment:
- At present the posts will be filled directly on the basis of performance in the Aptitude Test separately through a merit list for each division.
- The candidates selected for the job positions will receive remunerations in the scale of PB-I (Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a grade Pay of Rs.2000) along with other perks and remunerations.
- The candidates should be in the age group of 18-27 years (by last date for receipt of application form) to be eligible to apply.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST and PWD candidates from Chhattisgarh State as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job position must have completed the minimum standard of Matriculation to be eligible to apply
- The candidates must know Cycling as they need to distribute Posts
- The candidates selected for the job positions will serve Chhattisgarh Post for a minimum period of 2 years on Probation.
- The candidates selected for these positions should be willing to serve in Military Postal Service anywhere in India or Abroad.
- The candidates have to deposit Rs.150 in Unclassified Receipts in any Post Office under (ACG – 76) and submit Original receipt along with application.
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the website of India Post at http://www.indiapost.gov.in
- The application form should be filled in Hindi only.
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The applications can be submitted only through Speed Post only so as to reach the Concerned Address (as mentioned in the detailed advertisement) by the defined last date 31-Jan-2014.
- The candidates should enclose an envelope with Rs.40 postal stamp affixed on it along with the Application Form, Fee Deposit receipts and copies of certificates.
- Incomplete and late receipt of Application form will not be taken into consideration.
- Address to send the completed applications can be found at www.indiapost.gov.in/Pdf/fileuploads/pmMG_CGH_30dec2013.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>