The Chief Conservator of Forests, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, with a notification has invited candidature for Computer Operators under Chhattisgarh Forest Department. The candidates will be appointed on Contractual Recruitment norms under the office of the Chief Conservator of Forest, Bilaspur.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under:
- Final date for receipt of completed application form by registered post AD/ speed post: 30-Sep-2014 till 5:00 PM
Name of the Post: Computer Operator (On Contractual Basis)
Office/ Forest Division Wise vacancies: Total-43 positions
- Circle Office, Bilaspur: 03 Posts [UR-01, SC-01, ST-01]
- Bilaspur Forest Division: 05 Posts [UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-01]
- Research Extension Office, Bulaspur: 04 Posts [UR-02, SC-01, ST-01]
- Marbahi Forest Division: 05 Posts [UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-01]
- Korba Forest Division: 05 Posts [UR-02, OBC-01, ST-02]
- Katghora Forest Division: 05 Posts [UR-02, OBC-01, ST-02]
- Raigarh Forest Division: 05 Posts [UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-01]
- Dharmajaygarh Forest Division: 05 Posts [UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-01]
- Janjgir Forest Division, Champa: 03 Posts [UR-01, SC-01, ST-01]
10. Mungeli Forest Division: 03 Posts [UR-01, SC-01, ST-01]
- There will be reservations for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates as per the rules state administration
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for the positions of Computer Operator will received a monthly consolidated remuneration in the scale of Rs.10670.
- No other allowances will be applicable as per rules of the State Forest Department (CG Forest)
Duration of Contract:
- The candidates selected through this recruitment advertisement, will serve the CCF, Bilaspur for a duration of 1 year from their appointment.
- The applicant must have completed 10+2 or 3 years Diploma after 10th standard or Higher Secondary (Old system) with 1st year education of Graduation.
- The candidate should have completed 1 year Diploma course for Computer Operator/ Computer Programming.
- The candidate must have a Computer Typing speed of 8000 Key Depressions per hour in Hindi and English.
Age Specific Norms:
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 18 years and must not have crossed maximum age of 35 years as on 1-July-2014.
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms for reserved categories.
The Organizations for reorganization of Computer Certification:
- Any ITI offering Diploma in Computer Application
- 3 years Diploma from the State Polytechnic in subjects of Modern Office Management, Computer Science, Information technology
- One year PG Diploma in Computer Application from Pt. Ravishankar University/ Guru Ghasidas University/ Bhoj University/ IGNOU
- The candidates must be a permanent native of Chhattisgarh state to be eligible to apply.
Mode of Selection:
i) After scrutiny of applications, the candidates will be called for written test/ Skill Test and interview as decided by the concerned appointing authorities
ii) There will be Typing test in Hindi, Typing Test in English and Test of MS-Excel in the Skill test
iii) The dates for Written Test will be intimated later
How to receive the Application Form:
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of Chhattisgarh Forest at www.cgforest.nic.in, or at www.cgforest.com
- The application must be neatly typed or printed on a good quality A4 size paper
- The application must be filled in candidates own handwriting
- The copies of the certificates should be attested by competent authorities and must accompany with the application.
Where to send the completed application form:
The candidates need to send fully completed application form with self signature and requisite supporting documents, to the concerned address by registered post AD/ speed post as detailed on the website of CG Forest at http://www.cgforest.com/media/DEO-bilsapur.pdf .
The application form must be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for and the Sl. No. of Advertisement.