(Under various Forest Divisions of Jagdalpur Circle)
Forest Department is one of the important departments under the government of Chhattisgarh. It is engaged in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of forestry, and environmental programs in the state. It is the sole custodian of rich forest resource of the state. The principal activities undertaken by the department consist of conservation of flora, fauna, sustainable management of forest and wildlife, rehabilitation of degraded forests, natural regeneration of forests, management of forest products in the framework of current policy and legislative environment.
With a recent notification, The Conservator of Forests, Chhattisgarh has invited candidature for prestigious opportunities as Forest Guards in Chhattisgarh Forest Department for different district level Forest Divisions under the Jagdalpur Circle. These posts are regular post which will be filled with a Direct Competitive Recruitment mode.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under:
- Final date for receipt of completed application form by registered post AD/ speed post: 30-July-2013 till 5:00 PM
District Wise vacancies: Total-52 positions
- Bastar: 25 posts (ST (M)-17, ST(F)-2, ST (Ex-SM)-2, SC(M)-02, OBC(M)-01, Gen(M)-01) – Application to be sent to the DFO, Bastar Forest Division, Jagdalpur
- Bastar (Kanger Vally National Park): 6 posts (ST (M)-3, SC(M)-01, OBC(M)-01, Gen(M)-01) – Application to be sent to the Director, Kanger Vally National Park, Jagdalpur
- Dantewada: 4 posts (ST (M)-2, ST(F)-1, OBC(M)-01) – Application to be sent to the DFO, Dantewada Forest Division
- Sukma: 11 posts (ST (M)-9, ST(F)-1, ST(Ex-SM)-01) – Application to be sent to the DFO, Sukma Forest Division
- Bijapur: 6 posts (ST (M)-3, OBC(M)-2, UR-01) – Application to be sent to the DFO, Bijapur Forest Division
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for the positions of Forest Guards, will received a Scale in PB-I with Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1900
- Other allowances will be applicable as per rules
- The applicant must have passed Intermediate (10+2) standard from a recognized institute
Age: The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 18 years and must not have crossed max. age of 35 years as on 1-July-2013.
However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms for reserved categories
- The candidate should be a permanent Native of Chhattisgarh
- For the posts of Bastar region, only candidates belonging to Bastar region can apply
Mode of Selection:
i) After scrutiny of applications, the candidates will be called for written test/ interview as decided by the concerned appointing authorities
ii) The dates for Written Test will be intimated later
Registration with Employment Exchange:
To apply for the posts the candidates must have registered their names in the regional Employment Exchanges and must provide their registration number with the application form
How to receive the Application Form:
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of Chhattisgarh Forest at www.cgforest.nic.in, or at www.cgforest.com
- The application must be neatly typed or printed on a good quality A4 size paper
- The application must be filled in candidates own handwriting
- For other details the candidates can log on to http://www.cgforest.com/media/fgJdpur_Bhart2013.pdf
Where to send the completed application form:
The candidates need to send fully completed application form with self signature and requisite supporting documents, to the concerned address by registered post AD/ speed post. The application form must be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for and the Sl. No. of Advertisement.