Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of various positions in various state services.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Dates for Making corrections in Online Application:
09-February-2015 to 15-February-201516-May-2015 to 18-May-2015
- Date of Preliminary Exam:
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam 2014
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
109 325 Vacancies
- State Civil Service: 21 posts
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police – Home Department): 02 posts
- District Excise Officer: 05 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department): 08 posts
- District Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department): 01 post
- Assistant Director/ Food Officer: 07 posts
- Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department): 04 posts
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department):
27 posts122 New Posts Added, so Now, 149 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 10 posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 15 posts
- Deputy Registrar: 09 posts
NEW POSITIONS ADDED
State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer – Finance & Planning Department): 12 posts
Accounts Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department under CG Government): 57 posts
Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department): 04 Posts
CDPO (Women & Child Development Department): 05 Posts
Co-operative Sub-Inspector (Co-operative Department): 16 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years (40 years for Chhattisgarh candidates) as on 01-January-2014.
- State Civil Service, State Police Service, District Excise Officer, Commercial Tax Officer, District Registrar, Assistant Director/ Food Officer, Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department), Accounting Officer, Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department): 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar), Commercial Tax Inspector, Accounts Service Officer, CDPO: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Excise Sub-Inspector, Deputy Registrar, Co-operative Sub-Inspector: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
- For Chhattisgarh State SC/ ST, OBC & PH category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For All Other category candidates & Non residents of Chhattisgarh Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet banking facility.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, www.psc.cg.gov.in
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, class of service/ post, required educational qualification and experiences, detail selection process, state service examination rules, examination scheme for preliminary and main exams, exam pattern and syllabus, examination centres for preliminary and main examinations, required physical standards, instruction for filling online application, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission here Chhattisgarh State Service Exam 2014 Notification.
One must go through CORRIGENDUM 01/2015 (25-April-2015), here http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/ADVERTISEMENT/SSPE2014_CORRIGENDUM.PDF