CGPSC Recruitment 2015 For Induction of 94 [Engineering Colleges] Assistant Professors And 444 Lecturers [Polytechnic Institutes] in Technical Education Department
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is the nodal authority for Chhattisgarh state for competent selection of candidature in various state government cadres. With its upcoming recruitment notification from the CGPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting 94 Assistant Professors and 444 Lecturers under Chhattisgarh Technical Education Department.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Starting date of online registration: 20-Jul-2015 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration of application: 18-Aug-2015 till midnight
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 21-Aug till 27-Aug-2015 (with extra payment for correction fees of Rs.50)
Name and Number of the vacancies:
Assistant Professors: 94 Posts in Engineering Colleges
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering): 18 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering): 12 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Electronics & Telecomm Engineering): 18 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Information Technology): 12 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 23 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Mining Engineering): 11 Posts
Lecturers: 444 Posts in Polytechnic Institutes
- Lecturer (Civil Engineering): 83 Posts
- Lecturer (Computer Science): 52 Posts
- Lecturer (Electrical Engineering): 89 Posts
- Lecturer (Electronics & Telecomm Engineering): 68 Posts
- Lecturer (Information Technology): 21 Posts
- Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering): 89 Posts
- Lecturer (Metallurgy Engineering): 23 Posts
- Lecturer (Mining Engineering): 12 Posts
- Lecturer (Instrumentation Engineering): 05 Posts
- Lecturer (Chemical Engineering): 02 Posts
NOTE: The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Chhattisgarh state only. There will be reservation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ and other candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- The candidates selected for the positions of Assistant Professors will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III at the rate of Scale Pay Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 and Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000.
- The candidates selected for the positions of Lecturers will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III at the rate of Scale Pay Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 and Academic Grade Pay of Rs.5400 (For Graduates) and an Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000 (For Post-Graduates).
- Other allowances and perks such as DA, Medical Allowances, Leave Encashment etc. will be as per rules of the State Government.
Age of the candidates: The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 01-January-2015 to become eligible. However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are native domiciles of Chhattisgarh only belonging to scheduled categories (SC/ ST) and OBC and PWD categories as per the State Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduation / Post-Graduation (BE/BTech or ME/MTech) in concerned subjects of Engineering with at least First Class. The First Class requirement will be for any level such as at BE/BTech or at ME/MTech. Candidates having experience as Guest Lecturers will be awarded preference.
Probation Period: The candidates selected for these positions will be serving under a probation period of 2 years from the date of joining.
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC-NCL Candidates from Chhattisgarh: Rs.300
- For all others from the state and from other states: Rs.400
- The fees can be paid through Online mode (through Debit/ Credit Card) as per the detailed instructions (available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/)
Mode of Selection: The selection of candidates will be done on a short-listing for Written Examination and through a Personal Interview as per the discretion of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
How to Apply: The candidates can apply through Online Mode Only through the website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_Engg_Poly2015.pdf before applying.
- The hardcopy of the application along with the fee payment details and the requisite certificates in support of their claims of eligibility, must be preserved with the candidates to be submitted during the Personal Interview.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>