Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission as the most crucial Government machinery is responsible for releasing notification, conducting examination as well as selection and recruitment of candidates for various departments of the state of Chhattisgarh. The public Service Commission is serving dedicatedly for supporting the state government for filling up various vacancies in departments as and when required. The PSC functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Chhattisgarh from the recruitment perspective.
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Assistant Director (Public Relation), under the Public Relation department of the state for the year 2014. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 11-Jun-2014 from 1200Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 10-Jul-2014 till 2359 hours
- Dates for correction of Submitted Application: 11-Jul-2014 till 17-Jul-2014
Name and Number of the vacancies: Total 06 Posts
Assistant Director-Public Relation (Public Relation Department): 06 position (UR-02, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01)
Mode of application:
- Through Online Application only as available on the website of Chhattisgarh PSC
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- Assistant Director-Public Relation: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III in the range of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Period of Probation:
- The candidates selected for these posts will serve the Public Relation Department of the state on a probation period of 2 years from the date of their joining.
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have completed a Graduation Degree in any discipline along with a Degree of Journalism from a recognized university to be eligible for applying for these posts.
Age of the Candidates:
- The applicant should be above 21 years of age and must not have crossed maximum age of 30 years (40 years for the natives of Chhattisgarh) as on 01-Jan-2014.
- For Scheduled categories (SC/ST & OBC), there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
- Under no circumstances, the candidates should cross the maximum age of 45 years
- For the candidates belonging UR and OBC categories (from Chhattisgarh & from other states): Rs. 400 only
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen from Chhattisgarh): Rs. 300 only
- These fees can be paid as per the detailed instructions available during Online Submission of Application.
- The fee concession will be applicable for reserved categories of Chhattisgarh State only. Other state candidates will be treated as Unreserved category.
- The selection for these posts will consist of an Online Examination, followed by scrutiny of candidature for Personal Interview.
- Candidates selected in these two steps of examination will be verified for their original documents against their provided information and a merit list will be prepared as per the Online Exam and Interview.
- The CG PSC reserves all rights for selection of these posts as per its norms.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_ADJ2014.pdf thoroughly before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The applicants will have to pay an extra fee for each instance of correction of the application, if he/ she requires so
- The candidates are advised to regularly check the web portal of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in for updates and announcements regarding this selection.