The Directorate of Local Fund Audit, under Government of Chhattisgarh has recently announced vacancies for the position of Assistant Samparikshak to be recruited directly through CG Vyapam. The applications are invited through the ONLINE mode and need to be submitted to the Vyapam before the last date for submission of application on 27-Sept-2013. As the examination (Written) is scheduled to be on 20-October-2013, candidates are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Assistant Samparikshak (Local Fund Audit): 66 posts
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, OBC and Women candidates as per rules
- Unreserved – 29 (Women-8, PWD-02, Ex-SM-02), SC-07 (Women-2, PWD-1), ST-21 (Women-06, Ex-SM-02), OBC-NCL-07 (Women-02)
Mode of application:
- Starting date of receipt of ONLINE Application: 17-Sept-2013
- Final date for submission of ONLINE Application: 27-Sept-2013 till midnight
- Date of examination: 20-Oct-2013 (From 9 AM – 12:15 PM)
- For the candidates belonging unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 650
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST): Rs. 450
- These fees can be deposited through Net banking using Debit/ Credit Card.
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have completed Graduation in any discipline (Art/Science/Commerce)
- The candidates must be able to Read, Write and Speak the local language
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 18 years and should not exceed 35 years of age as on 1st January 2013.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for Scheduled categories, as per the state government regulations.
The candidates should be permanent natives of Chhattisgarh state in order to become eligible to apply.
The selection will be done in the following manner by the CG Vyapam:
- Written Examination (Objective type)
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply online only through the web portal of CG Vyapam at http://www.cgvyapam.org.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the application booklet before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The candidates are advised to scan their recent passport size photo and running signature to upload during the Online Submission of Application
- The requisite fees to be submitted through Online Net Banking through Debit/ Credit Card
- The candidates are advised to save two copies of Online Application after submission for future reference
- There is no need to submit any hardcopy of the application at this moment
- The candidates need to submit their copy of certificates of eligibility along with fee payment receipt and hardcopy of application during the counseling phase.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>