Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CG PSC) the vital nodal agency of the state engaged in recruitment of Group B and Group A cadre positions in Chhattisgarh. As a government functionary, this PSC is dedicated for offering its services for competent selection of professionals in the higher cadre positions of the government. With its dedicated endeavor, this PSC is quite well known among the government selection agencies which are publishing notifications, conducting selection examinations after scrutiny of the candidatures and selecting candidates for induction of various cadre positions. This PSC is operating along with the guidelines from the UPSC under Government of India and provides one of the most potential opportunities for adequately qualified and experienced professionals.
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Assistant Regional Transport Officer and Transport Sub-Inspector (Technical). Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 19-Feb-2014 from 1200Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 20-Mar-2014 till 2359 hours
- Dates for correction of Submitted Application: 21-Mar-2014 till 27-Mar-2014
- Date of examination: 18-May-2014
Name & Number of Vacancies: Total 21 Posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 14 positions (UR-06, SC-02, ST-04, OBC-02 out of which Women 03)
- Transport Sub-Inspector (Technical): 07 positions (UR-03, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01 out of which Women 01)
- NOTE: Reservation for these posts will only be applicable for the candidates with Chhattisgarh domicile only.
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale of PB-II in the range of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4300.
- Transport Sub-Inspector (Technical): The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale of PB-I in the range of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800.
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Educational qualification Requirement:
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: The interested applicants must have completed a Bachelors Degree in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Such candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in a Automobile Workshop which repairs and maintains petrol & Diesel engines of LMV, Heavy vehicles and Heavy Passenger vehicles. Must possess a valid license of Motorcycle, Light Motor Vehicle and Heavy Passenger Vehicle.
- Transport Sub-Inspector (Technical): The interested applicants must have completed a Bachelors Degree any discipline along with a Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Such candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in a Automobile Workshop which repairs and maintains petrol & Diesel engines of LMV, Heavy vehicles and Heavy Passenger vehicles. Must possess a valid license of Motorcycle, Light Motor Vehicle and Heavy Passenger Vehicle.
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 30 years and should be above 24 years of age as on 1st January 2014 for these posts.
- Transport Sub-Inspector (Technical): The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 30 years and should be above 21 years of age as on 1st January 2014 for these posts.
- The maximum age will be 40 years for the natives of Chhattisgarh.
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
- Under no circumstances, the candidates should cross the maximum age of 45 years.
- The applicants selected for the positions of Asst. RTO and Transport Sub-Inspector (Technical) will be posted under a probation period of 2 years before granting of regular employment.
- For the candidates belonging Unreserved and OBC categories (from Chhattisgarh & from other states): Rs. 400
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-NCL from Chhattisgarh): Rs. 300
- These fees can be paid in cash at CSCs (Suvidha Kendras/ Facilitation Centers) or can be paid online through Debit card/ Credit card during filling online applications.
- The fee concession will be applicable for reserved categories of Chhattisgarh State only.
- The candidates can apply for Single or Multiple posts with onetime payment of fees only.
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Preliminary Online Examination
- Interview & Physical Fitness Test
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_ARTO_TSI2014.pdf thoroughly before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The applicants will have to pay an extra fee for each instance of correction of the application, if he/ she requires so
- The candidates are advised to regularly check the web portal of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in for regular updates and announcements.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>