CG Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) Recruitment 2014 for 190 Vacancies of Various Profiles
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependants, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. those are resulting in loss of earning capacity.
At the state level the similar provision is managed under the Labor department of the state under the scheme of Employee State Insurance Service. Every state has its own provisions for its employees and it is operated under a common guideline as drafted through the Government of India. The state of Chhattisgarh is also operating this scheme under its Labor Department for the benefit of its employees.
With the present requirement from the CG Employees’ State Insurance Service, the CG government administration has published an advertisement to induct 190 candidates against various vacancies. The selected candidates will be recruited against the Grade-III & Grade-IV service rules of ESI Service Rules.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of notification: 01-Jan-2014
- Last Date receipt of completed application in the format prescribed: 05-Feb-2014 till 05:00 PM
- Date for reckoning Age Criteria: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Posts: Total 190 Posts
- Stenographer: 01 Post (UR)
- Data Entry Operator: 45 Posts (SC-05, ST-15, OBC-06 & UR-19)
- Assistant Grade-III: 41 Posts (SC-05, ST-13, OBC-06 & UR-17)
- Steno-Typist: 01 Post (UR)
- Staff Nurse: 55 Posts (SC-06, ST-18, OBC-08 & UR-23)
- Lab Assistant: 02 Posts (ST-01, & UR-01)
- Midwife: 05 Posts (ST-02, OBC-01 & UR-02)
- Pharmacist (Grade-II): 32 Posts (SC-04, ST-10, OBC-05 & UR-13)
- Driver: 04 Posts (SC-01, ST-02 & UR-01)
- Stretcher Bearer-cum-Cleaner: 04 Posts (SC-01, ST-02 & UR-01)
- Out of these 190 posts, 22 posts are reserved for SC, 63 for ST, 26 for OBC & 79 posts are reserved for UR candidates. Other rules for reservation will be applicable as per ESI Service norms.
- Stenographer & Staff Nurse: The eligible candidates, who are selected, will be eligible for running Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2800 in PB-I.
- Data Entry Operator: The eligible candidates, who are selected, will be eligible for running Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2400 in PB-I.
- Stretcher Bearer-cum-Cleaner: The eligible candidates, who are selected, will be eligible for running Pay Scale of Rs.4750 – Rs.7740 and Grade Pay of Rs.1300.
- All Other Posts: The eligible candidates, who are selected, will be eligible for running Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1900 in PB-I.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the ESI Service Book of CG state.
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must have attained 18 years of age and should not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014. However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the SC, ST, OBC candidates from the state only.
Academics & Technical Qualification:
- Stenographer: Must have completed 10+2/ Higher Secondary in old system with 1st year of Graduation along with pass in Hindi/ English Stenography with a speed of at least 100 wpm. Should have completed at least 1 year course in Data Entry with 10000 kdph/ Diploma in Computer Programming with Data Entry speed of 10000 kdph (Key Depressions per Hour). A technical test will be applicable for these posts.
- Data Entry Operator: Must have completed 10+2/ Higher Secondary in old system with 1st year of Graduation along with pass in Hindi/ English Data Entry with a speed of at least 8000 kdph (Key Depressions per Hour). Should have completed at least 1 year course in Data Entry / Diploma in Computer Programming. A technical test will be applicable for these posts.
- Assistant Grade-III: Must have completed 10+2/ Higher Secondary in old system with 1st year of Graduation along with knowledge of Hindi Typing with a speed of at least 5000 kdph (Key Depressions per Hour). Should have completed at least 1 year course in Data Entry / Diploma in Computer Programming. A technical test will be applicable for these posts.
- Steno-Typist: Must have completed 10+2/ Higher Secondary in old system with 1st year of Graduation. He/She must have knowledge of Hindi Stenography (@ 60 wpm) and Hindi Typing with a speed of at least 5000 kdph. Should have completed at least 1 year course in Data Entry / Diploma in Computer Programming. A technical test will be applicable for these posts.
- Staff Nurse: Must have completed 10+2 with 1.5 year course in General Nursing & Midwifery. Must have been registered with the CG State Nursing Council.
- Lab Assistant: Must have completed 10+2 with Science and should have knowledge of Pathological Laboratory Procedures.
- Midwife: Must have completed the Course of Midwifery from a recognized institute.
- Pharmacist (Grade-II): Must have completed Higher Secondary Education with pass in Pharmacist Examination from a recognized institute.
- Driver: Must have knowledge of Hindi and must have Driving License for Light and Heavy Vehicles.
- Stretcher Bearer-cum-Cleaner: Must have completed 5th Standard of education.
The applicants for all these posts should be native of Chhattisgarh only. No out of state candidates can apply for the posts.
- For SC, ST: Rs.200
- For General & OBC: Rs.450
- For the Post of Driver & Stretcher Bearer-cum-Cleaner: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be remitted in cash at the Vivekananda Branch of Bank of Baroda at Raipur in the account of “ESI TEST” or can also be remitted through online transfer (IFSC Code: BABROVIVEKA & Account No: 24260100014413)
- The selection of candidates will be done by a Written Test, Skill/ Technical Test and Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- There will be no written test for the posts of Driver & Stretcher Bearer-cum-Cleaner.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the web portal of CG Government at www.cg.gov.in or at the website of Labor Department at www.cglabour.gov.in
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions as available at www.cgstate.gov.in/documents/10179/53574/Post%20of%20Steno%20graphar_16_01.pdf/c6539d3e-4cca-475b-9423-b4cc55c790f6 prior to applying for the posts
- The candidates need to attach all necessary documents (copies) and paste their recent PP size photograph and seal the documents in an Envelope super-scribed as “Application for the post of ………..” and should be sent to the address mentioned below so as to reach before the last date prescribed (05-Feb-2014).
Address to send completed Application:
The Directorate of Employees’ State Insurance Services
D-290/5, Tagore Nagar, Raipur
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>