Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Central Water Commission, Dehradun invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Out Board Engine Driver (Boats with OBE Operated in Water), and Skilled Work Assistant.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news, that is 01-November-2014 to 07-November-2014
Name of the Posts:
- Out Board Engine Driver – 05 vacancies
- Skilled Work Assistant – 13 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 18
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on last date for receipt of application.
- Out Board Engine Driver: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Skilled Work Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
- OBED: Matriculation or ITI or Equivalent from recognized board/University/Institution and Valid Licence in Motor Boat/ Out Board Engine Driving
- Skilled Work Assistant: Matriculation or ITI or Equivalent from recognized board/University/Institution
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of certificates duly affixing a recent size photo on the top of the right side of the application to the
Superintending Engineer, Central Water Commission, Hydrological observation Circle, 156 Vasant Vihar Phase- I, Dehradun– 248 006, Uttarakhand
For more information on this recruitment such as desirable qualification, nature of duties, required experience, prescribed application for and much more, candidates are strongly suggested to please refer to Employment News Paper dated 01-November-2014 to 07-November-2014, before applying for said posts. One may also refer to official page of Central Water Commission.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>