A Category-1 Miniratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) invites applications from Indian nationals for the following vacancies as per its notification.
The details of the vacancies are mentioned underneath:
Website to Apply for the Job: http://jobapply.in/miniratna/cpse/
Mode of Application: ONLINE as well as OFFLINE mode
Who can apply: Any qualified candidate who is a Indian national and has acquired requisite qualification and experience
- The last date for receiving Applications by Post: 19 January 2013
- The last date for receiving Applications from far flung areas: 25 January 2013
- Availability of Admit Card (only on the website): 6 February 2013
- Skill Test (tentative): 16 February 2013
- Written Test (tentative): 17 February 2013
- Written Test results (tentative): 19 February 2013
- Availability of Interview Call letters: 20 February 2013
- Date of Interview: 2 March 2013
- Date of publication of final result: 5 March 2013
Details of Vacancies, Pay Scale And Other Essentials:
- Junior Hindi Translator – Vacancies 01 (GEN-1) – Max Age- 30 Years – Pay Scale – Rs.12300 – Rs.25400 with IDA – Education – Master’s degree in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level. Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern Indian language and Proficiency in Computers in Hindi languages is preferred.
- Canteen Manager – Vacancies 01 (GEN-1) – Max Age – 28 Years – Pay Scale – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with GP Rs.2400 – Education – Diploma in Catering and at least 2 years experience of running Canteen in any Industrial or Commercial Undertaking.
- Junior Bullion Accountant – Vacancies 02 (GEN-1, OBC-1) – Max Age – 28 Years – Pay Scale – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with GP Rs.2000 – Education – Graduate with at least 55% marks & computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm / Hindi @ 30 wpm. Proficiency in Accounting field is preferred.
- Junior Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant – Vacancies 05 (GEN-3, SC-1, OBC-1) – Max Age – 28 Years – Pay Scale – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with GP Rs.2000 – Education – Graduate with at least 55% marks & computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm / Hindi @ 30 wpm. Proficiency in Clerical field is preferred.
- Assistant Grade-III (Fitter) – Vacancies 05 (GEN-1, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-1) – Max Age – 25 Years – Pay Scale – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with GP Rs.1800 – Education – Full time ITI certificate in Fitter trade. Candidates with Diploma in Engineering will be preferred.
- Assistant Grade-III (Heat Treatment) – Vacancies 02 (ST-1, OBC-1) – Max Age – 25 Years – Pay Scale – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with GP Rs.1800 – Education – Full time ITI certificate in Heat Treatment trade. Candidates with Diploma in Engineering will be preferred.
However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to SC/ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates as per government norms.
- The candidates must have attained at least 18 years of age as on 19January 2013 to be eligible
- For Candidates belonging to General, OBC and OBC (Minorities): Rs.100
- SC, ST, PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fee
- Fee should be paid in shape of Demand Draft in favor of All India Management Association and must be payable at New Delhi
The selection will be based on the short listing of candidates as per their Education, Experience and Performance in the Written test, Skill test and Interview.
How to apply:
- The candidates can fill in online application forms or download application format from the website of at http://jobapply.in/miniratna/cpse .
- The applicants need to send the attested copies of certificates and other essential documents to the following address along with the filled in/ print copy of online application form so as to reach on or before 19 January 2013 (for distant areas 25 January 2013) by ordinary post.
Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Applications will not be received through Speed Post / Courier / Registered Post.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>