Central Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Company and a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar, and Deputy Surveyor in Technical & Supervisory Grade C.
The selected candidates can be posted in any Area/Unit/ Project of Coal India Limited.
General Candidates, OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer”, Female candidates, Physically Handicapped candidates and Ex-Servicemen are requested NOT to apply for these posts.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-September-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-October-2014 by midnight
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy or Offline Application: 31-October-2014
Details of Vacancies: Total 347 Vacancies
- Junior Overman: 94 Posts (OBC (NCL)- 13, SC- 17, ST- 64)
- Mining Sirdar: 238 Posts (OBC (NCL)- 38, SC- 63, ST- 137)
- Deputy Surveyor: 15 Posts ( SC- 02, ST- 13)
Age Limit As on September 17, 2014:
- The candidates must have obtained minimum age of 18 years for all categories and should not exceed maximum age of 35 years for SC/ ST category candidates, and 33 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Maximum 38 years for OBC-NCL, and 40 years for SC/ ST candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 and 31/12/1989 and they should apply through Offline mode only.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category can deposit the fee in form of Demand Draft (DD) from any nationalized Bank in favor of Central Coalfields Limited, payable at Ranchi
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Educational Qualification: As on September 17, 2014
- Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar: Candidates should possess Valid Overmans certificate of Competency from DGMS, or any other certificate in Mining which entitle to work as overman, having Gas Testing Certificate, and First-Aid Certificate.
- Deputy Surveyor: Matriculate with Mines Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS for working in Coal Mines.
Pay Scale: The pay and allowances will be admissible as per National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA)-IX [Basic Pay- Rs. 19035.02].
Annual increment @ 3% of basic pay on progressive basis along with other allowances & benefits such as Annual Leave, Casual leave, Sick leave, SDA, VDA, Gratuity, Provident Fund & Pension as per Company’s Rule, Free medical facilities (for self & dependent family members), Conveyance Reimbursement, House Rent Allowance( in case Quarter is not provided) as per company’s norms.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis written test, and Interview.
How to Apply: Online/ Offline Mode
Candidates may apply online through the web portal of CCL, www.ccl.gov.in [Apply Online].
Candidate may also apply Offline. For Offline application, the prescribed application form along with employment notice can be downloaded from official advertisement.
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application form [In case, Online Mode of Application]/ duly completed and signed filled in application form in prescribed format [In case, Offline Mode of Application]; and send the hard copy of application with attested copy of relevant documents [Four self attested passport size colour photographs with the name clearly written on the back side, All the required Educational Certificate and Marks sheet for their relevant disciplines as per eligibility criteria, Experience Certificate, and Two window envelope of 25.4 X 11.4 cm. (10 x 4.5 Inch)] along with caste certificate in prescribed format, requested Demand Draft, through Registered post/ Speed post in a sealed envelope to
The General Manager (Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi- 834029.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, educational qualification, required experience and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Central Coalfields Limited here http://www.ccl.gov.in/peo_crer/pdf/employ/2014/17_09_14_special_rec_drive.pdf