Recruitment Notification No: CCL/GM (P&IR/R)/527/2014/ 7104
Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) is a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company with coal production capacity of 47.08 million tones, with net worth amounting to Rs. 2644 crore against a paid-up capital of Rs. 940 crore (during 2009-10).
With the recent notification from the Central Coalfields Limited, there is an announcement for induction of 500 numbers of Security Guards, 15 Assistant Revenue Inspectors and 12 numbers of Accountants.
The details of this notification are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: 25-Sep-2014
- Starting date for registration of Online Application: 26-Sep-2014
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 31-Oct-2014
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of Online Application/ submission of Offline Application: 20-Nov-2014
- Date for reckoning Age and Qualification: 20-Nov-2014
Details of Job Positions:
- Security Guard: 500 Posts (222 Fresh [UR-113, OBC-26, SC-26 & ST-57 out of which Ex-Sm-32] + 278 backlog posts only for SC)
- Assistant Revenue Inspector: 15 Posts (All Fresh UR-10, OBC-01, SC-01 & ST-03)
- Accountant: 12 Posts (09 Fresh [UR-06, OBC-02, SC-01] + 03 Backlog [SC-01, ST-01, PWD-HH-OBC-01)
NOTE: There will be no reservation for PWD except for the 1 Backlog post for OBC-NCL.
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- Security Guard: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the basic pay of Rs.16458.90 per month along with other allowances as per National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA)-IX in T&S Grade G.
- Assistant Revenue Inspector: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the basic pay of Rs.19035.02 per month along with other allowances as per National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA)-IX.
- Accountant: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the basic pay of Rs.22149.01 per month along with other allowances as per National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA)-IX.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per rules of Central Coalfields Limited.
- Security Guard: The applicants must have completed Matriculation or equivalent examination. Only Ex-Servicemen or NCC B & C certificate holders or sportsman securing medals at national meets can apply for these posts. The requirement of Minimum Physical Standard will be applicable for these posts.
- Assistant Revenue Inspector: The applicants must have completed Matriculation with Amanat Examination Certificate or Surveyorship Certificate from ITI/equivalent. Must have at least 06 years experience working as Amin under State Government or any local authority.
- Accountant: The applicants must have completed Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA.
Age Specific Requirement:
- The candidates applying for these positions must have attained 18 years of age and should not have crossed max age of 30 years as on 20-Nov-2014.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC, PWD & Ex-Sm candidates.
- For General & OBC: Rs.100 only
- For SC/ ST/ Departmental candidates: Fees exempted
- The fee has to be remitted in shape of Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “Central Coalfields Limited” payable at Ranchi.
- Name of the candidate and post applied for should be written on the back side of the demand draft.
- The selection to these posts will be done through a Written Examination and an Interview on the basis of merit ranking.
- Only the candidates short listed in the written test will be eligible to appear for interview.
- For Security Guard, in addition to the written test and interview, candidates will have to undergo a Physical Standard Measurement Test.
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through Online and Offline mode
- For online application candidates can log in to the web portal of Central Coalfields Limited at http://ccl.gov.in/
- Offline Application formats can be downloaded from the same website
- The candidates are required to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://ccl.gov.in/peo_crer/pdf/employ/2014/25_09_2014_ccl_gm_pnir_527_2014_7104.pdf , prior to applying online.
- The envelope containing application form along with fee payment demand draft and other essential certificates must be super-scribed as:
Post Applied for – ……………………… OFFLINE / ONLINE (Application ID)
- The application complete in all respect must reach the address mentioned below by Registered Post/ Speed post only so as to reach before the last date (20-Nov-2014) as stated above:
- The address to send completed application:
The General Manager (Recruitment)
2nd Floor, Damodar Building
Central Coalfields Limited
Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029