Central Ammunition Depot Pulgaon, Ministry of Defence, Indian Army, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of Fireman, Tradesman, and MTS.
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Fireman: 01 Post
- Tradesman (Mazdoor): 33 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala): 01 Post
Age Limit as on Last Date of Receipt of Application:
- Fireman, MTS (Safaiwala): Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Tradesman (Mazdoor): Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years for UR, 28 years for OBC, 30 years for ST candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Candidates must have passed matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Fireman: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
- Tradesman (Mazdoor), MTS (Safaiwala): Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1800/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview held at Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharashtra).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format by affixing two passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right hand corner of application and one on Acknowledgement card; along with attested copies of documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement, one self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/ required for registered cover for return of Acknowledgement card, in a covering letter/ envelope should be marked as “APPLICATION FOR POST OF ____ (SC/ST/OBC/GEN)” to the Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt- Wardha (Maharashtra)
Most Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News
- Last Date for Receipt of Application from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Laddak Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul & Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nikobar Island & Lakshadweep: Within 28 Days from the Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment notification, here, http://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/WhatsNew/466/rectcivilian.pdf