Cement Corporation of India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts for BOKAJAN Cement Factory Unit.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09-March-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Miller: 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer-cum-Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (EDP): 01 Post
- Fitter Grade II: 03 Posts
- Operator (HEMM), Grade II: 01 Post
- Instrument Mech, Grade II: 01 Post
- Mining Mate, Grade II: 01 Post
- Electrician-cum-SBA, Grade II: 01 Post
- Junior Blaster: 02 Posts
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on 31-January-2015. Three years of relaxation in age limit for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates, and five years of relaxation in age limit for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Miller, Junior Stenographer-cum-Computer Operator: Rs. 8600 -20900/-
- Junior Assistant (EDP), Fitter, Operator (HEMM), Instrument Mech: Rs. 8400-20400/-
- Mining Mate: Rs. 8600 -20900/-
- Electrician-cum-SBA,: Rs. 8400-20400/-
- Junior Blaster: Rs. 8200 -19900/-
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Candidates can make the payment in form of of Crossed Indian Postal Order(IPO)/ Demand Draft payable to Cement Corporation of India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, Bokajan.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of trade test, and Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send completed application form in prescribed format, along with requested application fee in form of IPO/ DD, required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement; by Ordinary Post to
The HOD(P&A), Cement Corporation of India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, P.O. Bokajan Cement Factory, Dist. Karbi Anglong (Assam) Pin- 782490
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Cement Corporation of India Limited, here, http://www.cementcorporation.co.in/UserFiles/files/Advertisement.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>