Cement Corporation of India Limited invites application from eligible diploma holder engineers and professionals for the post of Junior Management Trainees in various disciplines as mechanical, electrical, chemical, system, personnel & administration, and Finance. Selected candidates will be on training for a period of 18 months which can be further extended; after that the final place of posting will be allocated.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: April 21, 2014
Name of the Post: Junior Management Trainee
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical: 08 vacancies
- Electrical: 08 vacancies
- Chemical: 07 vacancies
- System: 03 vacancies
- Personnel & Administration: 02 vacancies
- Finance: 02 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 30
Upper Age Limit: 27 years as on April 15, 2014
Stipend (During Training):
- For First Year: Rs.10,000/- pm
- For Remaining 6 Months/ extended Training Period: Rs.10500/- pm
Pay Scale (As Junior Engineer Grade-II/ Junior Officer Grade-II): Rs.12500- 3% -30400 (IDA 2007)
- For Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Disciplines: 3 years full time regular diploma in engineering in concerned disciplines from a duly recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Systems Discipline: 3 years full time diploma course in computer science or B.C.A. / B.Sc. in computer sciences from a duly recognized Indian university/ institute.
- Personnel & Administration Discipline: Graduate with one year PG diploma in HRM/ IR/ Personnel Management from a UGC/ AICTE recognized Indian university/ institute.
- Finance Discipline: Graduate from a recognized university and qualified chartered or cost & works accountants from recognized institutions in India or abroad or MBA with 60% marks with specialization in finance management.
Candidates will have to appear for All India Selection Test consisting of two papers viz concerned discipline and General Knowledge, Aptitude & Reasoning, followed by GD/ Personal Interview.
For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs.400/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Cement Corporation of India of Limited’, payable at New Delhi.
SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from paying the registration fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners by ordinary post in the cover super scribed as “Application for Junior Management Trainee ______ Discipline” to the
General Manager (HR), Cement Corporation of India Ltd, Post Box No. 3061, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi- 110003
For more information on this recruitment such as service agreement bond, prescribed application format, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Cement Corporation, here www.cementcorporation.co.in/UserFiles/files/ADVT%2001-14%20JMT.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>