Aiming To Be An Air Warrior – Join Indian Air Force
Being part of the Indian Air Force is all about ecstasy of viewing formations airborne, bonhomie along with your fellow mates and a deep feel of accomplishment by the end of your day. A career with the Indian Air force encircles you with supersonic jets, best of the people and state of the art technology. This career presents you with an unparallel way of life, presents you with the utmost contemporary facilities and creates an environment which brings the best in you.
Educational and Skills required:
Basic Eligibility: If you want to join the Indian Air Force and initiate with a safe and secure future for you and your family, then you need to check the following points and make sure that you are eligible enough to apply:
- The minimum educational qualification for the candidate is 10+2 with 50% average marks (Physics and Mathematics) with passing marks in English.
- Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
- The candidates should be either citizens of India or Nepal.
- Age – 16 ½ -19 years
Skills: As an Indian Air Officer, the candidate is expected to have a clear strategy to lead and manage. Since he is trained in diversified environments and fields, he is ready to face the challenges that the fast paced life of Air Force has in store for him. Required skills are:
- Physically fit
- Strong intellectual skills
- Truthful and honest
- Dedication to serve the nation
- Navigation skills
- Dynamic leadership skills
- A skilled manager
How to apply:
You can feel the limitless sky by joining the Indian Air Force and make your career with technical, flying or the ground branch. The procedures adopted are:
- Receipts of perfectly complete applications
- Written test
- Test the officer like qualities
- Medical examination
- Ranking on “All India Merit List”
- Preliminary selection procedure
- Shortlisted candidates undergo through 3 year rigorous training program at NDA.
- They are then commissioned as officers and transferred at any of the Air Force Station to lead and manage.
Sky is the edge for those, who desire making their career with Indian Air Force. You start as a Flying Officer and with your hard work and dedication you rise to the grade of Air Marshal.
- Junior Level Officers
- Executive Level Officers
- Directorial Level Officers
- Chief cadres of Air staff
With rise in grade, you are given additional responsibilities and authorities, while your perks and salary also increase simultaneously.
Career in Indian Air force presents you a challenging and adventurous career and also takes care of all your needs like healthcare, recreational facilities, accommodation and education of your children etc. as you grow in stature and rank, your compensation along with other entitlements also enhance in harmony with your increased responsibilities. By making your career in the Air force, you opt to accelerate your career towards thrill and action. Not only it offers high voltage excitement, it also presents growth opportunities for your career and extraordinary quality of life.