CAPF Recruitment 2013 – Rally For Induction of Constable (GD) from Gadchiroli District Of Maharashtra
Central Armed Police Forces as a congregation of major Para-Military Forces of India presently constitutes of BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB and ITBP. This force is operating under the ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India and is responsible for safe-keeping of internal law and order within the country without the boundaries of the states. These forces also help the national Armed Forces (Indian Army, Navy and IAF) during the national emergency. They are considered as highly respected forces of India and are quite well-known for their acts of bravery and gallantry.
With the recent announcement, the CAPF is conducting a recruitment Rally for the residents of Gadchiroli district of Maharashtra. This rally will be conducted at 192 Battalion CRPF, Maharashtra Police Line Complex and it will continue from 27-May-2013 to 31-May-2013 at the grounds.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Date of Registration: 27-May-2013 from 0700 hours onwards
- Date of Rally: 28-May-2013 to 31-May-2013
Name of the Posts: Constable in General Duty
Venue of Rally: 192 Battalion CRPF, Maharashtra Police Line Complex, Gadchiroli, Maharashtra PIN – 442 605
Details of the Posts & Vacancies: Total 286 vacancies
- BSF: 32 posts (SC-03, ST-10, OBC-06, UR-13)
- CISF: 164 posts (SC-10, ST-0, OBC-97, UR-57)
- CRPF: 37 posts (SC-08, ST-0, OBC-13, UR-16)
- SSB: 44 posts (SC-24, ST-0, OBC-08, UR-12)
- ITBP: 09 posts (SC-03, ST-0, OBC-03, UR-03)
Applicants, who are native domiciles of Gadchiroli district of Maharashtra, are only eligible to participate in this Recruitment Rally.
The candidates must have passed matriculation examination or its equivalent from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
A candidate must be aged between 18 to 23 years as on 01-January-2013 to be eligible for this consideration. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Governments orders.
- Height: 170 cm (160 cm for ST category)
- Weight: Proportionate to height
- Chest: 80 Cm (76 cm for ST) without expansion and 85 cm (81 cm for ST) with expansion
- Eye Power: 6/6 and 6/9 without correction in both eyes
The applicants gets selected as Constables in General Duty will be receiving a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with a grade Pay of Rs.2000 along with other allowances and perks
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done at Rally abiding the following procedure:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
Documents required for Rally & How to Appear:
The applicants should report at the Rally ground at the dates mentioned above with the following documents. No application fee is required for these positions:
- Applications in Prescribed format as available at the website or the official advertisement link below.
- Passport size photograph
- Certificates of all education with original and two sets of photocopies
- Domicile Certificate, Sports certificate, NCC certificate, Caste Certificate, Character Certificate
- Other certificates claiming relaxation or advantage of marks
- The decision of the Selection Board will be final and binding on candidates
- The general cut-off percentage of marks for final consideration.
- General and Ex-service men : 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC : 33%
For more detail on this recruitment such as prescribed application form and much more please refer to official advertisement here CAPF Recruitment Rally 2013 For Induction of Constable (GD) from Gadchiroli District Of Maharashtra.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>