As a close associate with Canara Bank, Can Fin Homes Limited is one of the most renowned names among home loans provider in India. Operating with 69 different offices across the country, this prominent home loan provider is offering smart customer support with swift paper-works for easier processing of loans. As a matter of fact the Can Fin Homes Limited is the most popular loan lender for home loans for its competent interest rates and customer friendly approach. With its dedicated service this company has secured more than 100000 families with loan facilities, which is still growing with every passage of day.
With the recent announcement, the Can Fin Homes Limited is inviting applications from competent professionals, who would be joining as Junior Officers on contract basis at its various branches in Bangalore, Hosur, Erode, Chennai, Coimbatore, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Sonepat, Gwalior, and Rohtak.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Date of publication of advertisement: 29-Oct-2013
- Last Date for availability of Application Format at the website: 28-Nov-2013
- Last Date for receipt of completed Application Form at Bangalore Office: 29-Nov-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Publication of names of short-listed applicants for interview: 02-Dec-2013
- Tentative Schedule of Interview at different locations: 13-Dec-2013
- Publication of names of selected applicants: 16-Dec-2013
- Date of Joining: 23-Dec-2013
Note: The selected candidates should be in a position to join the branch by 23-Dec-2013
Name of the Posts: Junior Officers
Number of vacancies: Total 16 posts
One each for
- Bangalore-Cunningham Road
- Bangalore– Sahakarnagar
- Bangalore– Kanakapura Road
- Bangalore– Kengeri
- Chennai – Annasalai
- Chennai – Tambaram
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu)
- Hosur (Tamil Nadu)
- Erode (Tamil Nadu)
- Coimbatore – PN Palayam (Tamil Nadu)
- Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
- Kota (Rajasthan)
- Udaipur ( Rajasthan)
- Sonipat (Haryana)
- Rothak (Haryana)
- Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh)
Period of contract:
- The applicants will be engaged for a Period of One Year on Contract basis with an extension available for 1 more year at the discretion of the company. In case of requirement from the company, this may be extended to 2 years with renewal on each year on sole discretion of the Can Fin Homes Ltd.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected as Junior Officers will be receive a contractual remuneration of Rs.15200 per month in the first 12 months. If the contract is renewed for the 2nd and 3rd year the remuneration will be Rs.18000 and Rs.23000 respectively per month respectively.
- An Ex-gratia amount upto Rs.8400/- (@ Rs.700/- p.m on prorate basis from the date of joining) will be paid during May’14, subject to Board’s approval.
- The candidates have to remit a fee of Rs.100 from any bank in shape of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Can Fin Homes Limited and payable at Bangalore.
- The candidates must be Graduate in any discipline with knowledge of computer operations.
- He must be able to speak, read & write in the local language of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies for. He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch. Others need not apply.
- Driving knowledge of two wheeler is desirable.
- A candidate must be aged between 21 to 30 years as on 01-Nov-2013 to be eligible for this consideration.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done by accessing their credentials and through a Personal Interview.
- The results will be declared on the website of Can Fin Homes Ltd.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions should apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of Can Fin Homes Limited at http://www.canfinhomes.com
- The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines available at http://www.canfinhomes.com/announcements/TERMS%20&%20CONDITIONS.pdf before submission of Application
- The application form duly filled along with one recent passport size photo & Demand draft should be sent to the address mentioned below.
- The applicant should not send any other documents like resume, conduct certificate, Xerox copies of marks list/certificate, earlier appointment letters etc.
- The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
- The application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF JUNIOR OFFICERS ON CONTRACT” on the envelope
- Address to send the completed application form:
The Asst. General Manager – HRM
Can Fin Homes Ltd.
Registered Office: No.29/1, 1st Floor
Sir. M N Krishna Rao Road, Basavangudi
Bangalore – 560 004
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>