With the recent announcement from the High Court of Calcutta (Appellate side), there is an opportunity for aspirants to frame a career as Court Managers in the District & High Court of Calcutta along with High Court of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The Recruitment will be purely on Contract basis and will be in effect for a period of 2 years upon satisfactory performance. The appointment will be on full-time basis and during the tenure of appointment, and will abide “The Calcutta High Court Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment of Court Manager) Rules, 2012”
The preliminary requirements for consideration of the candidates for this high-honored employment opportunity are described in brief underneath: Advertisement No. 2125 – RG
Position: Court Manager
No of vacancies: 22 Posts (02 posts for the High Court of Calcutta and 01 post of Court Manager for each District Court in the State of West Bengal and 01 Post for High Court of Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
- Date of publication of the advertisement: 06-June-2013
- Starting date of acceptance of Application: 06-June-2013
- Closing date for acceptance of application: 29-June-2013 till 4:45 PM only
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for a fixed contractual remuneration of Rs.50000 per month with provision for 3% enhancement in each succeeding year
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
Academics: Masters Degree in Business Administration/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Management after completing Graduation in Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering / Technology from any University in India or any Institution recognized by UGC.
Experience: The applicants should have experience of work in IT environment / knowledge of computer applications and processes and must have excellent communication skills. The applicants must have 2 years working experience in General Management.
- Minimum age of 25 years as on the date of advertisement (i.e. 25-Feb-2013)
- Maximum age limit is set at 35 years for these posts
Tenure of Contract:
a) All appointments to the posts of Court Managers, will be purely on Contract basis
b) This contract may be terminated any time without any prior notice.
c) The Court Manager may also resign from service by giving one month’s notice or he/she being paid one month’s salary in lieu of
d) The maximum tenure of contract may be for 2 years
- 1. All candidates should remit an application fee of Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- The fee is Rs.150 for SC and ST candidates only
- The fees once paid will not be refunded back under any circumstances
- The fees can be remitted through Indian Postal Order in favor of The Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta and payable at G.P.O., Calcutta
- The fees can be paid on any date in between any dates after publication of advertisement and before the last date for submission of application.
- The selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Screening Test and the Viva-voice Test as detailed by the Calcutta High Court at http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/emp_noti_2125_court_manager_06062013.pdf
Where to Apply:
- A candidate can apply online through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of High Court of Calcutta at http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/emp_noti_2125_court_manager_06062013.pdf
- Candidates should have his/her own / family valid Mobile No. and the same should be kept active during the recruitment process.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the submitted Application along with the copy of Indian Postal Order for future reference
- The candidates are advised to send complete application form along with the credential documents and original Postal Order through Speed Post/ Post/ Courier/ Registered Post so as to reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date 29-June-2013 by 4:45 PM
- The envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “Application for Court Managers” in bold and capital letters
- Address to send completed application:
Office of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta