Office of the High Court at Calcutta invites eligible candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Asst, and Telephone Operator for temporary basis initially that likely to be permanent.
Employment Notification Number – 1855 – RG
Last Date for Receipt of Application: May 31, 2013
Name of the Post:
- Data Entry Operator: 06 vacancies
- Lower Division Assistant: 108 vacancies
- Telephone Operator: 03 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 117
- Lower Division Assistant: Pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / Institution and Knowledge in the vernacular of the State.
- Data Entry Operator: Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, one year diploma holder in Computer application, experience in data entry job.
- Telephone Operator: Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution and certificate in Telephone Operating from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on the date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5400 – 25200/-
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- + Rs.12/- as Bank Charges/ Processing Fees.
Candidates are suggested to download the bank challan from the Hon’ble Court’s website and pay the fee to any branch of United Bank of India.
Note: SC/ ST candidate of West Bengal only, will have to pay Rs. 50/- plus the Bank Charges/ Processing Fees as Rs.12/-.
- For Lower Division Assistant: Preliminary Screening Test, followed by viva voce test.
- For Data Entry Operator: Written Test followed by viva voce test.
- For Telephone Operator: Interview, followed by proficiency test in Telephone Operating.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application neatly hand-written or typed on plain paper of A-4 size (210 x 297 mm), in all manners along with 02 photographs, various certificates as attested copies of date of birth, knowledge in Computer application, educational qualifications and Key Depressions Speed (In Case of Data Entry Operator only), Caste and disabilities (in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST & OBC, EC, Ex-Serviceman, Meritorius Sports Person), testimonials if any, One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed & Bank Challan to the
Registrar General, High Court Calcutta – 700 001
Prescribed Application Format:
(1) Full name of the candidate (in capital letters),
(2) Father’s/Husband’s Name,
(3) Name of the post applied for,
(4) Date of Birth,
(5) Actual age on the date of application,
(6) Address (Present and Permanent, along with Pin Code No.) with Telephone Number,
(7) Educational Qualifications,
(8) Other Qualifications, if any
(9) Knowledge of Computer Application and Key Depression Speed (in case of Data Entry Operator only),
(10) Whether belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC, EC, Ex-Serviceman, Meritorius Sports Person, Person with Disabilities.
(12) Details of depositing applications fees by giving Bank Branch Name, Journal Number, Amount and date.
(13) Signature of the candidate with date.
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from High Court at Calcutta , here http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/Employment_Notice_30042013_1.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>