Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for Management Trainee positions. Selected candidates will be on training for a period of one year. On successful completion of one year training, candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Engineer and equivalent (E1 level) in respective discipline, in the scale of Rs.8600 -250-14600/- plus other allowances and perks as prescribed.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online application: 25-March-2015
- Last Date of submission of the online application by the candidate: 17-April-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet: 08-May-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised: Management Trainee – 46 Posts
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Chemical: 15 Posts (UR-5, SC-3,ST-2, OBC-5)
- Mechanical: 5 posts- (UR -4, ST-1)
- Electrical: 5 posts – (UR- 3, SC-1,OBC-1)
- Instrumentation: 5 posts- (UR-3, SC- 1, OBC-1)
- Civil: 2 posts-(UR-1, OBC-1)
- Materials Management: 4 posts- (UR-3, SC-1)
- Finance & Accounts: 7 posts (UR-3, SC-1,ST-1, OBC-2)
- Personnel & Administration: 2 posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Legal: 1 post (UR-1)
Age Limit: Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 01-January-2015. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- For Finance & Accounts Discipline: Candidate must be Graduate with CA/ICWA (Final) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- For Legal Discipline: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law ( BL or LL.B) from colleges approved by Bar Council of India, with minimum two years experience of legal practice.
- For All other Disciplines: Candidates must possess essential qualifications as BE/ B.Tech/ PG Degree/ PGDM/ MBA with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) in respective discipline from UGC/ AIU recognized University/ Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institutions.
Stipend: Consolidated pay equivalent to 75% of pay (Basic + DA) per month in the scale of Rs.8600-250-14600/-(Pre-revised).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of All India Selection Test, followed by interview.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs.500/ –
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 100/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Bank challan/ on-line payment gateway.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited, www.bvfcl.com.
Candidates are suggested to send the hard copy of the filled in application form (registration slip) generated online, along with all the relevant documents/ certificates as suggested by superscribing on the envelope as “Application for the post _(name of the post)_ ” in capital letters, by post to the
HOD (Personnel), BVFC Limited, Namrup, PO: Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh ( Assam), PIN-786623
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited, here, BVFCL Recruitment 2015 Notification For Management Trainee Positions.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>