BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) BSNL is the number one service provider in its spectrum. There is no other Telecom Operator in the country, which can compete with the vast reach and networked infrastructure of BSNL. BSNL covers the entire country with every city, metropolis, town and villages. In basic services, BSNL retains a surprisingly high 71.93% share of the wire-line subscriber base. None other telecomm operator in teh country has such a vast customer base with such a huge proportion. This is the reason why job aspirants are quite anxious about an opportunity in BSNL as a government profile of job position.
With its recent proposal for acquiring potential human resource for the Kerala Telecomm Circle, BSNL intends to recruit 152 numbers of Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA) for its various Secondary Switching Areas (SSAs).
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Advt No: Rectt/16-2/2012/6
Mode of Application:
The applications are invited through prescribed application format only as available at the website of BSNL at http://www.kerala.bsnl.co.in/Rectt/rectt1c_17413.pdf or at www.keralatelecom.com
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 13-May-2013 by 5:00 PM
- Last date for fee Payment: 13-May-2013
- Dates for Online Examination: 30-June-2013
Name of the Post: Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA) in Group-C cadre
Details of the Vacancies (SSA wise): Total 27 Positions
- Trivandrum – 10 posts (UR-7, OBC-2, SC-1)
- Kollam – 14 Posts (UR-10, OBC-3, SC-1)
- Pathanamthitta – 4 posts (UR)
- Alleppey – 13 post (UR-9, OBC-3, SC-1)
- Kottayam – 1 post (UR)
- Ernakulam – 24 posts (UR-15, OBC-6, SC-2, ST-1)
- Trichur – 9 posts (UR)
- Palakkad – 15 posts (UR-11, OBC-3, SC-1)
- Malappuram – 21 posts (UR-14, OBC-5, SC-2)
- Kozhikode – 21 posts (UR-14, OBC-5, SC-2)
- Kannur – 20 posts (UR-13, OBC-5, SC-2)
Scale of Pay:
- The selected candidates will be eligible to receive Rs.13600-25420 in IDA Pattern.
- The applicants selected as TTA will required to serve BSNL in their respective SSA, where they will apply. The jobs are transferable on temporary and permanent basis to other parts of the country and defence service as per requirements.
- Academic Qualification:
The applicants must have completed a Three Years Engineering Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Radio Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Instrument Technology/ Information Technology, OR M.Sc (Electronics). Apart from this no other qualification will be accepted as qualification.
- Age: The age of an applicant must be between 18 to 27 year of age as on last date of submission of application. However, there will be relaxation for SC, OBC candidates as per rules.
- Registration in Employment Exchange: The applicants having Employment Exchange registration number from the concerned SSA will be preferred, but it is not mandatory.
- The total probation period will be for two years from the date of joining.
Service Bond and Training:
- The total candidates selected for joining will have to sign a Bond with BSNL to serve the BSNL for a minimum period of 2 years. The selected candidates will be subjected to training and after successful completion of training, they will be appointed as TTA in the concerned SSA
- The selection will be done through competitive Written Examination and Interview
- Candidates will be further selected in order of merit
- The candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test before final joining
- For SC/ PWD: Fees Exempted
- For all Others: Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- The fee can be paid in the shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn in the favour of Accounts Officer (Cash), O/O Principal General Manager/ O/o General Manager, BSNL, of the respective SSA and should be payable at the BSNL Headquartered city (for details please refer to www.keralatelecom.com or http://www.kerala.bsnl.co.in for exact addresses)
- Fee remitted in other formats such as Money Order or Cheque will be rejected
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form as available on the portal of BSNL, Kerala Circle at www.keralatelecom.com or at http://www.kerala.bsnl.co.in
- After applying, the candidates have to attach the Application Form with all necessary credential documents and DD or Pay Order (fees) and send that through registered post/ speed post to the address mentioned at the complete advertisement on or before 13-May-2013
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT FOR THE YEAR 2012”
- The candidates should apply form any one SSA only.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>