BSF (Border Security Force) has been recognized as the most dynamic combat force of India. This force is one of the most prestigious Para-Military forces of India, which offers tremendous opportunity for people for career in this prestigious organization.
With its recent proposal for acquiring potential human resource, BSF intends to recruit 59 numbers of Head-Constables and 21 numbers of Constables under Group C Combatant posts in BSF Engineering Setup (Civil) and NDRF Battalions across its establishments in India.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are invited through prescribed application format only as available at the website of BSF at http://www.bsf.nic.in
- Date of publication of Notification: 21-Aug-2014
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar
- Last date for submission of Completed Application from far-flung areas: 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Details of the Vacancies:
- Head Constable: Total 59 Positions
- Head Constable (Pioneer): 23 Posts [UR-13, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01]
- Head Constable (Welder): 01 Post [UR]
- Head Constable (Plumber): 01 Post [OBC]
- Head Constable (Technical): 27 Posts [UR-15, OBC-07, SC-04, ST-01]
- Head Constable (Carpenter-Mason): 02 Posts [OBC-01, ST-01]
- Head Constable (Fitter-Blacksmith): 05 Posts [UR-03, OBC-01, SC-01]
- Constable: Total 21 Positions
- Constable (Carpenter): 06 Posts [UR-05, OBC-01]
- Constable (Mason): 06 Posts [UR-05, OBC-01]
- Constable (Plumber): 06 Posts [UR-05, OBC-01]
- Constable (Welder): 03 Posts [UR]
NOTE: 10% of the total vacancies will be reserved for Ex-SM candidates
Scale of Pay:
- Head Constable: The candidates selected for this position will be eligible for remuneration in the Scale of PB-I with Rs.5200–Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400 and other allowances and perks will be as per rules
- Constable: The candidates selected for this position will be eligible for remuneration in the Scale of PB-I with Rs.5200–Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000 and other allowances and perks will be as per rules
Academic Qualification & Experience:
- The applicants must have completed Matriculation along with an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in the respective trades from an Institute of repute to be eligible for applying for this position.
- The candidates applying for Head Constable Positions must have at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in the concerned trades.
- The candidates applying for Constable Positions must have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in the concerned trades.
- The age of an applicant should not exceed 25 years and should be above 18 years of minimum age as on the last date of receipt of Application
- However, there will be relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-SM candidates as per rules.
Physical Standard (for all):
- Height – 165 cm (male) and 157 Cm for Female (will be relaxed for certain candidates as per the exact notification of BSF inspectors)
- Weight – proportionate to height
- Chest – Unexpanded 76 cm and expanded 81 cm (not applicable for women)
- Vision: 6/6 and 6/9 both eyes without correction (without wearing glasses)
- The selection will be done through Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency test (as required), and Interview
- Candidates will be further selected in order of merit
- The candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test before final joining
- For SC/ST/Women/BSF candidates and Ex-SM: Fees Exempted
- For all Others: Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only)
- The fee can be paid in the shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn in the favor of the Concerned IG/DIG/Commandant and payable at bank of concerned Headquarter as mentioned in the point IX of the original recruitment advertisement at http://www.bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/11851.pdf )
- No other mode of payment will be accepted
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form as available on the portal of BSF at http://www.bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/11851.pdf
- The candidates are requested to read through the detailed of the advertisement as available at the same portal before applying.
- After filling up the form, the candidates have to attach the Application Form with all necessary credential documents and DD or Pay Order (fees) and send that to the address mentioned at the complete advertisement on or before 30 days of announcement of this advertisement.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF GROUP-C POSTS (COMBATANT) IN BSF ENGG SETUP (CIVIL) & NDRF BNS 2014-15” in bold and capital letter.
- The candidates need to attach 2 numbers of self-addressed envelope (25X12 cm) affixing Rs.39 postal stamp on it.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>